***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

In any case,this should be one of the most entertaining presidential races in quite a while...

Cant wait for the debates :lol:

I'm a little nervous about the debates

Not because I think Trump will do well or anything like that

I'm just afraid that Hillary will eviscerate him to the point that I'll feel sympathy for the Donald

Low hanging fruit with the emails *YAWN*

In any case,this should be one of the most entertaining presidential races in quite a while...

I'm just afraid that Hillary will eviscerate him to the point that I'll feel sympathy for the Donald
I can see the Republican narrative being she's a mean bully using all those facts

Last edited:
I totally see that happening. it's the bullies who are the first to cry and call someone else mean when they get a dose of their own medicine.

could see Hillary going maternal on him and reducing Drumpf to tears and have him calling for his momma.

No way Clinton can match up with insults. Donald even though dumb as rocks is a tough SOB. That guy will make her cry cause he just doesn't give a damn nor does he have any morals! Watch... tears will flow during the debate and she will try to get that sympathetic vote. She's done it before in 08 and it boosted her in the polls.

tumblr_m5mvfqocrd1qdwj5m.gif

Damn shots be firing already
We gon have a shippy president from either party, might as well have some lulz

vp picks are gonna be crucial.

i don't think hillary should pick a woman.

I'm guessing trump will pick a minority or a woman.

vp picks are gonna be crucial.

i don't think hillary should pick a woman.

I'm guessing trump will pick a minority or a woman.
Trump might as well pick his daughter as a VP
No one other than a white male will work with him

I remember the last time Ninja was this confident regarding something involving the government

He was running around saying the Supreme Court would uphold DOMA. And he could not wait until that day.

When it didn't happen, he magically stopped bringing up the issue of same sex marriage all together.

I hope this election is a repeat of those events

Trump got slammed all week in da media this week...and yet he's up in numerous battle ground states.

Hillary betta get ready for dem debates.

Hillary has 300,000 retweets and 350,000 likes on her "Delete your account" tweet

Trump's response to her has 98,000 retweets and 140,000 likes

And Trump has 2 million followers more than Clinton :lol: :lol:

Now if we apply some ninjahood logic to this scenario, we can deduce that Trump is in a LOT of trouble

Sad! So sad!

Hillary has 300,000 retweets and 350,000 likes on her "Delete your account" tweet

Trump's response to her has 98,000 retweets and 140,000 likes

And Trump has 2 million followers more than Clinton :lol: :lol:

Now if we apply some ninjahood logic to this scenario, we can deduce that Trump is in a LOT of trouble

Sad! So sad!

by your logic Bernie Sanders should've been da nominee with all his supporters on twitter :rolleyes

try again b.

McCain was gonna get washed by Obama with or without Palin.

Hillary was gonna wash McCain too, if her number was called

Palin was just a hail mary that backfired

Last edited:
Eh, Pallin is incredibly popular with conservatives and still is.

It only backfired in the sense that it's embarrassing if you care about the opinions of political media.

Eh, Pallin is incredibly popular with conservatives and still is.

It only backfired in the sense that it's embarrassing if you care about the opinions of political media.

I'm not questioning that she is. But her popularity is not with the hardcore right/tea party crowd

But she is not with independents and moderates. McCain had the conservative vote locked up in 2008 regardless, picking her just made him seem like he had bad judgment. Even many conservatives question why McCain would pick someone like that, especially when the "one heart beat away from president" talking point was being discussed on both sides, and you knew the Dems were going have a strong ticket.

It wasn't just the media thinking it was a bad look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom