***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Broke Boy Rico, I wasn't even talking to you :lol:

Go somewhere

Spinning Rusty. Still resorting to personal attacks because you have nothing of merit to stay. Guess your waiting for the new far left talking points to drop so you can spin some more. Typical.

Sure buddy, whatever you have to convince yourself.

Like I said, do you have proof of Blco's claim? Or your just pointlessly involving yourself.

And you can go back to any of our previous debates. You say something silly, we start debating then you and you play victim and start with the personal "you want handouts" ****. Next topic, rinse and repeat

Spinning Rusty. Still resorting to personal attacks because you have nothing of merit to stay. Guess your waiting for the new far left talking points to drop so you can spin some more. Typical.

:lol: @ Spinning Rusty. Nicely done. Very Trump-esque.

I'm cool wit Spinning Rusty. :lol:

So we all straight with Spinning Rusty, Broke Boy Rico and Delusional Gimbo!? Or nah?..... Lemme know famb

-----------

You brahs can post hard evidence of her lying about being a Native American got her that Harvard job. Whenever you'll got a sec.

Last edited:
She claimed her great, great, great grandmother was Cherokee but there's no proof of it and a Cherokee genealogist says its bs. Her "papaw" has high cheek bones so she must be Native American. :lol: what a buffoon. Read this, tons of info and it breaks it all down. She claimed to be Native American in order to try to get a Harvard gig.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/trump-is-right-about-elizabeth-warrens-native-american-problem/

"The short version is that Warren never claimed Native American status until she was in her 30s, and climbing the law professor ladder.

In the 1980s, Warren listed her status as Native American when entering her biographical information in the national law professor directory that was used for hiring purposes by law schools. There was no internet then, and the paper directory was the source for information about prospective law professor hires. Entering herself as Native American landed Warren on a short list of “Minority Law Teachers” in the directory."

Last edited:
In the 90s Harvard listed having a Native American woman on their staff to satisfy diversity guidelines. Warren is believed to be that person. And if she wasn't the easiest way to dead it is to say "the Native American woman they're referring to was Professor _______" simple. But she hasn't.

And no, Broke Boy Rico does not work for me. It's a lie.

Last edited:
Just to remind you two the claim you're making is that she got her job at Harvard because of claiming to be a Native America.

This has been looked into, even though is looks shady, there is no evidence that she did that. None. It is simply conjecture

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

-She was already a high ply regarded professor at UPenn, another Ivy League School. Harvard went after her, not the other way around.

She as a woman would have qualified as a minority for Affirmative Action anyway.

She turned down Harvard one before and, was highly qualified for the position.

People involved with here hiring said the claim of her supposed heritage played no part in her getting the job.

--------But you two can keep blowing the dog whistling thinking you actually proving your point.

---------And if Broke Boy Rico is off the table, your Spinning Rusty privileges have been revoked.

Me and my mans Blco can have our fun. With all his complaining about sensitive liberals, having to be PC and safe spaces.

And the fact he repeated called me a foreigner as shade, after I told him to stop and never reported it, I'm sure he be cool with a nickname :smokin

Last edited:
Then who was the mysterious Native American woman that Harvard hired to satisfy the diversity quota???

No one is saying she wasn't qualified. But her claiming Native American may have definitely played a part in her being hired. Harvard got the full package, some that was a minority and who actually deserved the job. We've seen many times less qualified people get chosen for jobs or college entrance simply because of their background.

Last edited:
Then who was the mysterious Native American woman that Harvard hired to satisfy the diversity quota???

See, he can't deny that she claimed to be a Native American. We proved that to be true. Now he's moving the goalposts.

What Harvard did after she got there is Harvard's business to answer. They already said her supposed heritage had nothing to do with the hire though.

Which as I remember, was Blco's original claim that your defended

-Her being a woman already qualifies her as a minority

See, he can't deny that she claimed to be a Native American. We proved that to be true. Now he's moving the goalposts.

Your original post, in case you forgot

Elizabeth Warren was a republican for 47 years :wow:

First claiming to be Native American to get a job at Harvard, now this.

I posted a fact checking link that refutes this directly, yet I'm moving the goalpost :lol:

Last edited:
I said she claimed to be a Native American when she's not and that's 100% true. Damn you're annoying.

Over here arguing semantics like we're dumb and don't see how you're spinning our words.

I literally quote your post, and provided a direct link refuting your exact claim

Yet I'm arguing semantics?

Maybe next time, write what you mean

Last edited:
He said that by lying about her heritage she got the job at Harvard. I stated two posts ago that it could very well be that because she was going around claiming Native American that Harvard recruited her. Two birds one stone. A qualified professor as well as someone who fulfills a diversity requirement. So by proxy her lying about her heritage got her the job at Harvard.

And once again who is the Native American woman Harvard had? If it wasn't Warren all she or Harvard have to do is say who it was. And also, Harvard can't say they hired her because she was Native American, the whole diversity requirement think is a big *** Catch 22. You have to fulfill it without admitting that you're fulfilling it. So just because Harvard won't say anything about her being hired doesn't mean ****.

I actually never said that she got the job because she lied. I said she lied in order to get the job. But we all know that it helped her.

Doesn't matter, he knows what I meant and is just being a contrarian and smart alec.

I actually never said that she got the job because she lied. I said she lied in order to get the job. But we all know that it helped her.

Doesn't matter, he knows what I meant and is just being a contrarian and smart alec.

:smh: :lol: And you had the guts to accuse me of arguing semantics.

-Harvard went after her though, she turned down a full time position one time before she eventually accepted it. So what little evidence there is on the issue, points to her that claim having nothing to do with her getting the position. Those are the facts of the matter

I literally debated you on what you wrote, yet you still have a problem. Amazing

Next time, maybe you should be more clear

GO TO BED. TAKE THE L.

Rusty is the annoying kid in class who sits up front and argues every little point and always thinks they're right and never shuts up.

He said that by lying about her heritage she got the job at Harvard. I stated two posts ago that it could very well be that because she was going around claiming Native American that Harvard recruited her. Two birds one stone. A qualified professor as well as someone who fulfills a diversity requirement. So by proxy her lying about her heritage got her the job at Harvard.

And once again who is the Native American woman Harvard had? If it wasn't Warren all she or Harvard have to do is say who it was. And also, Harvard can't say they hired her because she was Native American, the whole diversity requirement think is a big *** Catch 22. You have to fulfill it without admitting that you're fulfilling it. So just because Harvard won't say anything about her being hired doesn't mean ****.

So now your evidence is conjecture?

Add to that, we have to assume the people at Harvard are lying for your theory to work.

Oh, ok

GO TO BED. TAKE THE L.

Rusty is the annoying kid in class who sits up front and argues every little point and always thinks they're right and never shuts up.

I'm in Vegas, I'm waiting to hit the town. :lol:

Funny, if I wrote the same line about you, you would probably report me. And all I did was refute you point, that is it.

Don't worry though, in a couple hours Ninja will wake up and give you a couple reps for the effort.

Back
Top Bottom