***Official Political Discussion Thread***

apparently im da normal one, and all of ya a bunch of Lefties :lol:

so you know what that means? outside NT, in and real world? ya da odd men out.

oh wit da this terrorist attack in Orlando
.Trump got this locked up in da bag.

I think its going the opposite way.

Legal gun owner mows own gay people.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/06/12/terrorist-omar-mateen-gay-nightclub-murder/

OMAR MATEEN
TERRORIST WAS 29-YEAR-OLD ISLAMIC RADICAL (PHOTO)

6/12/16 10:26 AM PST

1380 The killer in the Orlando nightclub slaughter is 29-year-old Omar Mateen. TMZ has done a records search and found he held a Florida security officer license and a state firearms license.

He's an American citizen and he has family that are not -- his parents are Afghan. Authorities say he was a terrorist and was targeting gays. They say in addition to terrorism this is a hate crime.

It's real sad you see the death of 50 people by a gunmen as a victory for Trumps chances at the election.
its as simple as seeing how 9/11 changed da way USA's behavior with everything after a serious tragedy.
You're right it will change USA behaviors but it won't be for the better certainly if that means electing Donald Trump.

Last edited:
It's real sad you see the death of 50 people by a gunmen as a victory for Trumps chances at the election.

its as simple as seeing how 9/11 changed da way USA's behavior with everything after a serious tragedy.

Yes, because the United States has made such good decisions after 9/11.

Going to Iraq, giving Bush a second term, being cool with the Patriot Act

Yes, because the United States has made such good decisions after 9/11.

Going to Iraq, giving Bush a second term, being cool with the Patriot Act

Kerry wasn't gonna beat Dubya in any place in da universe, besides..point still stands.

You're talking as if those same flawed voters weren't going to vote already.

Or do you think the sensible voter who wouldn't have voted for Donald will change their mind? After Bush you think those ppl will fall for the same thing again? You think younger voters will?

If anything this recent tragedy shows the Bush way did t work and this all GOP House block anything Obama wants to do to address the problem is no better.

Plus it's not like Donald inspires confidence with his tirades and diatribes. Being consistently boa****l with hot air statements is exhausting. Just comes off like a whiny little ***** most times.

:lol: I know this ain't the same dude who fronted like he meant something else when he used Islamic only to post it again.

Cats ain't even grasping the common grammar when they post their attempted backhanded condolences :lol: :smh:

apparently im da normal one, and all of ya a bunch of Lefties :lol:

so you know what that means? outside NT, in and real world? ya da odd men out.

oh wit da this terrorist attack in Orlando
.Trump got this locked up in da bag.
In what real world are most ppl in the center on most issues?

A centrist only exists because of progressives and ppl who want to keep **** how they use to be.

Last edited:
Supreme Mathematics

chart

Economic Left/Right: -8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

Bunch of moderates in here LOL

Dude is lost.

Reminds me of a time on NT when somebody said something like this hasn't happened in this century. I point out it did and has like nah I meant 100 years from now :lol:

Last edited:
bunch of commies in here... :smh: :lol:

what happened to common sense centrist?

Supreme Mathematics

point was he had hit way after ballin and he was MORE than relevant in 2005...he was da man, asking about relevancy was hyperbole.

-I'm pretty sure the point was you didn't know a decade equaled 10 years.

even assuming that makes u a moron for lack of critical thinking...and i know u know betta then so dont assume.

da guy said Jones aint been relevant in a decade+ (obvious hyperbole)

i said ballin came out 2005, which was da zenith of capo's popularity implying he's had a string of hits after than...which even a troglodyte knows DOESN'T mean he fell off a cliff after 2005.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom