***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Never said you did stop but Rico wasn't in here talking about banning them. As for debates on actual issues, that's clearly something one side didn't want to do, just fodder about crooked this liar that.

i like how trump and his supporters say polls dont matter at this point, but when he's up thats all they/he talk about.

when they were up for Donald ,even Trump supporters/pundits said they don't matter this far out. none of da conventions even here yet.

when they were up for Donald ,even Trump supporters/pundits said they don't matter this far out. none of da conventions even here yet.

im talking about in general. when he's up in any poll thats all he talks about. when someone else is up it "doesn't matter" or the poll is skewed

same with katrina pierson and them.

real talk i dont look down on trump like a lot people. i think he's a smart guy.

probably a righteous guy.

but somehow he makes it harder to respect him. i dont know how people, even his supporters dont see this.

i think at this point he could say anything....if you ask one of his supporters at a rally "what do you think about his policy on the middle east" they'll say some **** like "i dont know i just know i like him"

its at that point now.

A month ago you thought the idea of waiting before lending too much credence to polls was laughable

But now that your God-king is getting slaughtered in the polls, it's time to withhold expectations

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This dude ninja is a blatant hypocrite.

I knew the evidence were in these threads but seeing it altogether like that :x :smh:

Wonder how he (or his "conservative" pal bloco) tries to spin this or deflect or shift to another argument :nerd:

wowowow

haven't seen a slaughter this bad since the red wedding.

haven't seen a slaughter this bad since Seattle beat the broncos.

and so on.

i mean at this point don't try to defend it. just admit your bias and you may redeem some bit of honor.

A month ago you thought the idea of waiting before lending too much credence to polls was laughable

But now that your God-king is getting slaughtered in the polls, it's time to withhold expectations

roll.gif
I swear, dude was the first to post all kinds of polls that were anywhere near in favor of Drumpf. Back when Bernie was still in the race but it still looked like Hillary would almost certainly win he was posting all kinds of polls that showed Bernie doing better against Drumpf than Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom