***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Spot on prediction.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Never said you did stop but Rico wasn't in here talking about banning them. As for debates on actual issues, that's clearly something one side didn't want to do, just fodder about crooked this liar that.

Those polling numbers were from the primary before he clinched the nomination. They actually mattered.

But since people want to talk about polls:

Washington (CNN)A new Quinnipiac University poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Trump by just two points, 42% to 40%, a much closer race than other recent surveys have shown.

Last edited:

Never said you did stop but Rico wasn't in here talking about banning them. As for debates on actual issues, that's clearly something one side didn't want to do, just fodder about crooked this liar that.

Those polling numbers were from the primary before he clinched the nomination. They actually mattered.

But since people want to talk about polls:

Washington (CNN)A new Quinnipiac University poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Trump by just two points, 42% to 40%, a much closer race than other recent surveys have shown.
Let me ask you a question, when is "a bridge too far" for you? 

FLOWCHART:

1) check the poll. if it favors your side, post it immediately. if it doesn't, ignore it completely.

2) check to see if people posted a poll that doesn't favor your side. if so, talk about how it's too early to talk about polls. then see if you can find another poll where your candidate is losing by less than in the poll originally posted. post it as the postscript on your post while still saying polls don't matter.

Fivethiryeight gives trump a 20% chance at becoming president.

If I was a Trump fan I would be encouraged by this.

Still a long shot bet but conceivable.

Yeah all those percentages are too high.

I would've liked to see the polling for that for Obama supporters. Makes you wonder who is really voting.

This just da liberal media at work again b

They know da Donald gonna crush crooked hillary in da debates so they fabricated this poll to make da trump supporters look racist

The Trump percentage in that poll doesn't surprise me. Thought it would be higher TBH.

what is interesting is how Clinton and Kasich supporters are basically equal.

All of em are too high in my opinion but most Hillary supporters are progressives so I think I'm misunderstanding how they feel, they don't really feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom