***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump didn't offer a ******* thing. He basically said "black people your life is **** what do you have to lose", which is ******** because things can get worst. The racism aspect is acting like all black people live ****** up lives. Most black people are not poor.

Lets get this straight, black people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, education levels, and income level vote Democrat. Because it is clear which party is the better option.

In this election cycle the democrats are acknowledging systemic racism, putting forward policies that will help, have criminal justice reform in there, have demand side policies, and Trump and the GOP have put forward none of that. And nearly all of these policies have been on the progressive platform or pushed by Obama at some point.

Please don't try to slip in that false equivalency schtick. This man Trump started his career by violating Civil Rights legislation.

Black people need to rally to get progressive elected to Congress, that is something new to try, not elect am incompetent bigot like Trump

And you can't bargain with someone that doesn't want your vote. Hell the GOP's plan has been trying to suppress the black vote, not win it.

But good news to the black people voting for Trump, now you can say you're in the "1%". You made it! :smokin

Last edited:
Vote Democrat and when you get nothing, blame Republicans. It's a fantastic strategy and it clearly has been working in our favor. If you're certain things will get worst for minorities under a Republican president then vote for the sake of experiment. It's a ****** *** election anyway so why not throw away your vote just to prove the age old hypothesis that Republicans are bad for black people. Then 4 years later when we're all back in chains picking cotton you can say "I told you so" and people might actually listen. Play your own devil's advocate in order to further your beliefs about Republicans.

It's pretty crazy how you're trying to sell this narrative about who is impeding progress. Hell not even impeding you're straight up saying one side won't even bother but say they will in spite of reality.

Plus there's this level of magical thinking underlying all of this. It makes anybody thinking it's a quick fix sound foolish. Its like nobody knows how the government currently works.

It's somehow gonna get your old jobs back and employ everyone.

Srs? Welcome aboard.

Dead *** :lol: will sit this one out because I thinker conservatives goofed splitting into so many different factions. This election should've been a gimme for them. But I would rather have Trump than Hillary.

As an African American I'm embarrassed at the loyalty the black community gives the Clintons and Democratic Party. All they do is keep folks satisfied with being poor with lil benefits :smh:

They single handily cost tons of jobs that kept lower income blacks from starving. Now these folks are starving and crime is rising.

Then last week my people kept sharing this article on how it'll take blacks 258 years to catch whites. Now listen to this....Trump gives a speech acknowledging poor blacks and their struggle. Yes his percentage was NTextreme but his message was admirable and black folks are crying racism :lol: are you serious? He addressed issues directly that Hillary won't even mentioned are dress it with "minority"

Folks gotta get their head outta their *** and start bargaining their vote. If I do decide to vote on the president it's Trump or bust but as of now I'm at whatever
You don't sound smart.

Last edited:
When a Republican makes a speech about trying to get Black voters, it's to make the white suburban voter feel better about voting Republican.

In Trump's case, it's about white voters not feeling guilty about supporting him.

Vote Democrat and when you get nothing, blame Republicans. It's a fantastic strategy and it clearly has been working in our favor. If you're certain things will get worst for minorities under a Republican president then vote for the sake of experiment. It's a ****** *** election anyway so why not throw away your vote just to prove the age old hypothesis that Republicans are bad for black people. Then 4 years later when we're all back in chains picking cotton you can say "I told you so" and people might actually listen. Play your own devil's advocate in order to further your beliefs about Republicans.

Run your mouth pushing a false narrative, ignore the past, ignore stuff like voter ID laws, and can't name one policy that the GOP pushes that will help black people.

Last edited:
It's so pathetic too.

Instead of saying the black community is dumb or blind for voting Democrat you're not listing any incentives why they should vote Republican.

This narrative just fools a few black ppl in to not voting at all. That's what most on the right want.its either that or you got tricked in to voting Republican.

Give the Democrats a truly liberal supermajority in Congress, a liberal president, and a liberal Supreme Court.

Make the strawman that conservatives like to push a reality. Give liberal democrats all the power.

And let's see if they really just give black people crumbs.

But that is the fear right, that black people vote, get results, and keep on voting. Because the GOP knows it can't please its racist base and black people at the same time. And same what you will about the GOP base, at least they show up to vote.

In many ways,it is not that black people vote democrat too often is the problem. They don't vote democrat enough. Midterms, state and local elections all matter and black people should turnout out in force to punish the GOP for their antics. Force them to change, and make politicians know they will always have to answer to the black vote.

But once again, voting a piece of **** like Trump (or any modern Republican) is not the place to start

Guess we just gonna act like Obama didn't start his presidency with a super majority and decided to squander it on that ****** Healthcare law.

Guess we just gonna act like Obama didn't start his presidency with a super majority and decided to squander it on that ****** Healthcare law.

Obama only had a Super majority for like 4 months toward the end of 2009, the GOP contesting Franken and health issues to Bryd and Kennedy prevent him from having 60 for most of his first year. Then in February of 2010 he lost it when a Republican was elected in a special election.

I believe in total Dems had a true supermajority for like 24 working days out of Obama's entire first two years.

Add to that, moderate Democrats made up a decent chunk of the majority, and he had to compromise with them. We didn't get a public option for that very reason, moderate Dems.

Obama never had a true liberal super majority.

But I guess we're gonna act like facts don't matter because it gets in the way of your BS talking point.

Last edited:
With as high as his approval ratings were at that time and having his super majority, son could have gotten anything he wanted in that time. And maybe Scott Brown would have not won. Massachusetts used that vote as a repudiation of what Obama had done up to that point. Waste everyone's time by pushing a Healthcare law that nobody wanted. So many other things that Dems champion could have been done. Then came his first midterm shellacking and as far as I'm concerned he's been a lame duck ever since. But Hillary will do better. Riiiiiight. You're in for a rude awakening if she wins.

If blacks bargained their vote...trust me the Conservative party will offer more than the democrats.

Blacks been voting 90% or higher with democrats since integration and what have we gotten? Crack, Clinton prison laws, illegal immigration that has caused havoc, and incentives to stay poor.

You can send a personal attack because you can't come up with a rebuttal on what's so positive for BLACK people to blindly vote democrat all you want for all I care :lol:

We're the only group of people who does this foolishness and also the worst group in America :smh:

Let me guess....Hillary making promises for MINORITIES make you think it'll help black Americans?

Keep putting blind faith in a party and not holding them accountable. Then again the community don't hold themselves accountable as is. Blame racism on everything but none of these groups promote accountability or any tangible action. Just cry and vandalize

How can you be scared of Trump and not be scared of Hillary?

Used to get into it with conservative NT for years but over the past year or two I've seen the light. :pimp:

Last edited:
You continually show that facts do not matter to you.

You'll just keep posting bull ****.
I still think bloc low key prejudice but I can put that aside for conservative values
Bruh, what conservative values?

The republicans are no longer conservative. You don't have a party.

:rofl: @ "trust you". Who are you?

Enough posts and I knew you'd expose yourself.

It's always the same routine when somebody pops up in here out of the blue talking aboutbt they're indapendent like ninja or they were a liberal or they're undecided and then proceed to bend over for the GOP. On top of claiming to be black or actually being black and then want to parrot what's wrong with the black community.

Last edited:
More personal attacks but no valid argument for the black community

How have democrats helped the black community over the past 28 years? Please respond.

Last edited:
:lol: voting for trump or Hilary won't change anything with improving the black community just saying
These guys only care about the 1%
But y'all really think republicans will help out the black community and make it better than the dems (who haven't had a good track record)? U got the David Dukes of republicans coming out ready to revoke the civil rights act

That is an asinine argument. Using the what have they done for me lately argument to validate a party that has nominated a White Supremacist :lol:

A more realistic approach would be sitting out Elections in general. Not a fan of Clinton myself either but it's no way I'm putting my hat in with Trump and his supporters. Considering that this country has done **** for me and my people in general at this point it's like picking between the 2 of lesser evils

I'm not arguing for Trump. I just think not bargaining your vote is asinine. Also don't say they can't do **** because Obama has done a lot for the LGBT and illegal immigrants.

Would love to try to be an illegal citizen in these illegals countries and see what would happen to me

Oh that's right....the country that has the most coming over president has made numerous disparaging remarks about blacks

BUT we're all just minoritiesssssssss Hillary gonna take care of all of us

OK

When the only viable other option is these people im good :lol:

Can honestly see why some of us would feel the way you do tho paradise50 paradise50

It's an indictment on the Republican Party itself that they can't attract more of us to vote for them. It's not our fault that they champion racist and oppressive values. Change some **** around and the black vote will come ..

Last edited:
So Let me get this straight...Obama is a weak leader because he can't get social reform past a republican controlled congress.......but when he oversteps his position when he uses executive orders?

i think it's funny that Rico wants to clown blacks for settling for the bare minimum, but what is that opposed to what? Absolutely nothing? Blacks would love more progress but when it comes down to it no matter what the current state of the country is black people will choose for things to stay the same 10/10 rather than risk things getting worse. Black people don't have the luxury to wait and see if a trump presidency goes bad. And the fact that republicans do absolutely nothing to try and change their image and convince minorities that they aren't the party of rich white people and white supremacy gives minorities absolutely no reason to risk the one very powerful voice they have left. If out of all this time in America's free existence conservatives haven't found a away to wrap conservative values (which a ton of black people have) in a way that doesn't sound it only cares about white people and things that are traditionally exclusive to white people, then that something "different" that republicans have to offer minorities is just a synonym for "nothing".

Last edited:
It's amazing at the lack of informed opinions by people in this thread especially since so much info is available in the internet. I'm not sure if its due to them being young, living at home, or something.

Census information over the last 50 years will show that minorities, specifically black people have fared better under democratic presidents than republican.

Here are a few facts.

- Under Democratic presidents, black family incomes grew on average $895 dollars annually, but grew only by $142 dollars under Republicans.
- The black unemployment rate fell by a net 7.9 percentage points across the 26 years of Democratic leadership, but went up by a net of 13.7 points during 28 years of Republican presidencies.
- Across the years of Democratic leadership, black poverty declined by a net of 23.6 percentage points, but grew by 3 points when Republicans held the White House.
- Data for Latinos & Asians isn't as robust but what data is available shows Latino incomes grew an average of $627 annually under Democrats, but declined by an average of $197 annually under Republicans.

What are those policy differences that produced these types of results?

- Democratic economic policies tend to boost the incomes and employment of poor or lower-income Americans. Examples of this are Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty to President Bill Clinton’s expansion of the earned income tax credit (which gives low income working people a tax refund check).
- Democratic presidents tend to place more emphasis on economic growth, while republicans often stress reducing inflation, even if unemployment ticks up as a result.
- Oh & let's not forget the '64 Civil Rights act that was created by JFK & the dems... That's a pretty big one... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom