***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wonder if Obama's gonna have a few words with Tagg right now :lol:

Barry would give Tagg that work.

Fact of Life: Never fight a black dude over 50, never. It will always end badly for you, always
I'm saying. 

Dude would make secret service learn a thing or two.

Tagg would get tugged. 
what was the situation with obama and tagg

After the second debate, Tagg said that he wanted to "slug" Obama.

Every damn time Romney says he's a businessman and "he's done it before" without specifying what he will do

ibnxFVw2QBYlw2.gif

enhanced-buzz-28547-1350959020-3.jpg
enhanced-buzz-30667-1350959222-0.jpg
enhanced-buzz-29461-1350959540-0.jpg
enhanced-buzz-1546-1350970816-0.jpg
enhanced-buzz-30622-1350959881-4.jpg
enhanced-buzz-23996-1350959905-4.jpg
enhanced-buzz-9282-1350959959-4.jpg

when will the economy recover?

will any of these candidates solve this mess??
or will it mend itself with time

i hate that AMERICA is the hope of the world stuff i love being an american but why do we make it seem like we are the best in EVERYTHING
It is what it is.

I hate the fact we have to be the world's police. If Syria does something, somebody call America. If Russia does something, somebody call America. If France does something, somebody call America. Why can't these countries fight there own battles? I can understand if it has something to do with our national security, but if it has ZERO to do with us, not a threat, why are we getting involved? Matter of fact why are WE wasting money to solve other countries problems? :x

I've thought this my entire life...

Still do..

What about isreal? That's by far our most important allie.

But yea, Europeans hate cowboy republican Americans. They love obama for America but they'd never vote for him.

I thought Newt's part was funny where he straight said he is a liar at the 1:47 mark.

Last edited:
I appreciate that at least Obama and Romney stated that we should help countries that want to be helped. And that we shouldn't necessarily put ground troops in these countries. Sure just give the rebels guns and let them try to overthrow the regime. At least its not our troops dying for no reason.

I only watched about 40 mins of this debate. When they started talking about Schools in the US during a foreign policy debate i was over it .

I really wish we didn't have to be world police either. I understand that some times its for the greater good of humanity (genocide), and some times its to control natural resources but why always us? I feel like everyone looks at us to fix things. (broad generalization but does the UN help?)

edit: update: - Woman at work....just told me she is voting for Romney because she doesn't like "Michelle Obama". Yes not Barack.....she doesn't like his wife. And this makes me lose faith in the whole process. (I work for NASA btw.....in which Romney said he was cutting our funding but Obama was increasing it....the most clear cut platform...do you want a job?....Obama like government sector job....Romney does not...)

She said Michelle took a vacation to Spain....that she didn't like....she shouldn't have gone on that vacation it was a waste. That is your platform for voting.....

Last edited:
I appreciate that at least Obama and Romney stated that we should help countries that want to be helped. And that we shouldn't necessarily put ground troops in these countries. Sure just give the rebels guns and let them try to overthrow the regime. At least its not our troops dying for no reason.
I only watched about 40 mins of this debate. When they started talking about Schools in the US during a foreign policy debate i was over it .
I really wish we didn't have to be world police either. I understand that some times its for the greater good of humanity (genocide), and some times its to control natural resources but why always us? I feel like everyone looks at us to fix things. (broad generalization but does the UN help?)
edit: update: - Woman at work....just told me she is voting for Romney because she doesn't like "Michelle Obama". Yes not Barack.....she doesn't like his wife. And this makes me lose faith in the whole process. (I work for NASA btw.....in which Romney said he was cutting our funding but Obama was increasing it....the most clear cut platform...do you want a job?....Obama like government sector job....Romney does not...)
She said Michelle took a vacation to Spain....that she didn't like....she shouldn't have gone on that vacation it was a waste. That is your platform for voting.....
I'm not saying either of you are wrong but based on the bolded section above, it seems like you're just voting for Obama for the sake of your own employment prospects? 

I'm not saying either of you are wrong but based on the bolded section above, it seems like you're just voting for Obama for the sake of your own employment prospects? 

You sir are Correct. There are things i side with Romeny on and things i side with obama on. But in order of importance to me personally....my job is the most important thing to me (as it is to most people i would assume). I also support planned parenthood, i don't believe in trickle down economics, I believe in Global Warming, and I am not a mormon....so there are other reasons. But everyone has priorities that they vote for, I believe in what we do, i believe that we are a benefit to society more so then certain sectors of the Department of Defense. So i prioritize what i think is better for america as a country as well as myself. If they dont' fall in line then i have to choose but they do for me.

I just thought Job would win over personal dislike for a person you have never met.....but i might be crazy. I also am not voting for the record

Last edited:
Gonna be a fun few weeks. Honestly don't have a strong opinion because quite frankly my political knowledge is below average x

That being said, I remember last election that Obama won the day of the actual election. Will that happen again or will it be closer?

I actually wanna see a close election coming down to a few states that's be :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom