***Official Political Discussion Thread***

took long enough :lol: :smh:
What is your position on Gay marriage and transgender rights? Pro or con?

There is a funny story about this. Ninja is against gay marriage.

A couple years ago he was running around NT laughing abut how the Supreme Court is about to uphold the Defense of Marriage Act, and settle the entire gay marriage debate. That a marriage was finally going to be decided as being between a mad and a woman

He was insufferable. And smugly pissing people off with right wing talking points.

When the decision came, and he dead wrong. He just went ghost and acted like it didn't happen.

:lol:

except u missing da part where i said from da jump it was a essentially a tax credit & i aint care as long as no one is imposing anything on anyone.

Democrats tried to play identity politics with transsexuality in North Carolina this election...that went well huh? :lol:

It seems that these right wing maniacs really do not know what it is to be connected to a higher consciousness, then understanding what it is like to be real. They hide behind materialism in order to justify their existence, instead evolving past things, then seeing them for what they truly are. I as a man of color could never want to see anyone oppressed, man nor woman, african, european, asian, nor children. We understand what it is like to be oppressed, so I could never want that for anyone on this planet. Everyone should have the right to live, then to be free. So for the life of me I cannot understand how such judgmental people can remain in power, while the truth is clear. Life would be much better on this planet if white people would just chill on the white male supremacy tip. If they don't, well, you reap what you sow.

Last edited:

A couple years ago he was running around NT laughing abut how the Supreme Court is about to uphold the Defense of Marriage Act, and settle the entire gay marriage debate. That a marriage was finally going to be decided as being between a mad and a woman

He was insufferable. And smugly pissing people off with right wing talking points.

When the decision came, and he dead wrong. He just went ghost and acted like it didn't happen.

except u missing da part where i said from da jump it was a essentially a tax credit & i aint care as long as no one is imposing anything on anyone.

Democrats tried to play identity politics with transsexuality in North Carolina this election...that went well huh? :lol:

You never denounce white nationalists openly partaking in identity politics. Why is that?

@gneumann_wkow:
Holy moly. #WKOW
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Federal court: Wisconsin's Republican-drawn redistricting maps are unconstitutional.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/federal...egislative-map-is-unconstitutional-1479769469

Good thing there wasn't an election recently or anyt...oh
Well I'm assuming that it would be a good sign for 2018

Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel said the decision would be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.

don't hold ur breath...

Are you ready to walk back your statements about abortions?

And how do you feel now that the pope says women can be forgiven for getting abortions? Does anyone think Republicans can get away with trying to repeal Roe v Wade?

So he does not show courage. That explains why he does not deal well with pointed questions.

You never denounce white nationalists openly partaking in identity politics. Why is that?

u don't see me denouncing black lives matter's radical strain of black liberation theology either.

da answer? dont care.

The Democrat governor won though (even though the Republican is trying to steal it). And that was a major issue in the gubernatorial race.

You really just keep running your mouth with complete disregard to reality.

Last edited:
@gneumann_wkow:
Holy moly. #WKOW
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Federal court: Wisconsin's Republican-drawn redistricting maps are unconstitutional.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/federal...egislative-map-is-unconstitutional-1479769469

Good thing there wasn't an election recently or anyt...oh
Well I'm assuming that it would be a good sign for 2018

Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel said the decision would be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.

don't hold ur breath...

This dude is favor of Gerrymandering now :rofl: :rofl:

u don't see me denouncing black lives matter's radical strain of black liberation theology either.

da answer? dont care.
By the way, the reason that I am asking you these questions is because I still consider you a brother, regardless of your political affiliations. The reason lies in the color of your skin, and I just feel that you are lost spiritually as most black people are who think as you do. That Tea guy is a white guy, simply a passive aggressive racist playing the let's make black people mad game, while on line. There is no hope for him. But you while lost, would have been in back of the bus with us, with your ancestors being on the same ships as my own. So I will show respect to your ancestors by stating this fact. No matter what you call yourself, you will always be accepted by me as a black man. You live as one, and you will die as one, just like the rest of us.

The Democrat governor won though (even though the Republican is trying to steal it). And that was a major issue in the gubernatorial race.

u mean da reality that i predicted and u still licking ur wounds over? :lol:

By the way, the reason that I am asking you these questions is because I still consider you a brother, regardless of your political affiliations. The reason lies in the color of your skin, and I just feel that you are lost spiritually as most black people are who think as you do. That Tea guy is a white guy, simply a passive aggressive racist playing the let's make black people mad game, while on line. There is no hope for him. But you while lost, would have been in back of the bus with us, with your ancestors being on the same ships as my own. So I will show respect to your ancestors by stating this fact. No matter what you call yourself, you will always be accepted by me as a black man. You live as one, and you will die as one, just like the rest of us.
Bro... you are absolutely obsessed with your skin color, honoring ancestors, labels, imaginary race wars and death. 

Thats the same line of thinking that even had the kkk existing in the first place. 

Im not sure anyone cares who you accept as what.

If I flipped everytime you wrote black in this quote with white, id swear you were ninjahoods white uncle, upset that he didnt join the klan.

Last edited:
Bro... you are absolutely obsessed with your skin color, honoring ancestors, labels, imaginary race wars and death. 
Thats the same line of thinking that even had the kkk existing in the first place. 
Im not sure anyone cares who you accept as what.

If I flipped everytime you wrote black in this quote with white, id swear you were ninjahoods white uncle, upset that he didnt join the klan.
That was incredibly white of you. Carry on.

u mean da reality that i predicted and u still licking ur wounds over? :lol:

Ah nice deflection.

i already said you got it right. You want to milk it, find, that doesn't give you a shield for all the other incorrect **** you say

Let's not forget the conflicts of interest bubbling under the swamp surface.

Trump is wining and dining foreign dignitaries in his hotels and pitching new construction projects.

Where are the tax returns?

Son...do not come in here posting about how much Secret Service cost. There are articles for days about the First Family's protection expenses, not to mention that State dinners and other unneeded expenses.

Just dead that whole ****.

Back
Top Bottom