***Official Political Discussion Thread***

idk where you heard that

I occasionally browse reddit politics if I want to see what "bubble" news looks like. I saw a fair amount of articles regarding these electors. More of a jab at the fake news that comes out from both parties haha.

Last edited:
If the republicans were advocating this stuff people would be losing their damn minds. :lol:

Really just want this election to be over completely. No issues with anyone fighting trump. This just seems hysterical and embarrassing.

Also if these hamilton people were THAT into this and felt so strongly, why the **** would they need hillary's approval

Last edited:
So it's official. Donald Drumpf will be the next US president :smh: Assuming it's not found out he's a Russian actor paying Manchurian Candidate irl.

Last edited:
idk where you heard that

I occasionally browse reddit politics if I want to see what "bubble" news looks like. I saw a fair amount of articles regarding these electors. More of a jab at the fake news that comes out from both parties haha.
Yeah this isn't reddit politics though
Most of us in this thread aren't really for faithless electors if you been lurking here the past month

wth happened in life...

I try to avoid the news for a couple days... first tankers are falling off the roads and exploding in Maryland (stay safe, ninja). then a movie-like assassination captured on camera. then a terrorist attack in Berlin. we got our first orangutan president, a few months ahead of the new planet of the apes movie.

I'm crawling back under my rock.

wth happened in life...

I try to avoid the news for a couple days... first tankers are falling off the roads and exploding in Maryland (stay safe, ninja). then a movie-like assassination captured on camera. then a terrorist attack in Berlin. we got our first orangutan president, a few months ahead of the new planet of the apes movie.

I'm crawling back under my rock.

:rofl: :rofl:

4 electors in Washington didn't vote for Clinton either

:lol:

Tyranny by the Clinton archipelago is averted.

Last edited:

And the master of disinformation comes back.

First, that map doesn't say anything about the number of people who live there versus those in the middle of the country

Second, the 20 largest urban centers in this country contribute to half the GDP of the country.

Third, American people is more liberal than before and trending left.

But you wouldn't know any of that by just looking at your archipelago.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/201...hind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...to-dad-for-1m.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

President-elect Donald Trump's two adult sons are advertising private events with their father in exchange for $25,000 to $1 million donations, the Center for Public Integrity reports. Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are listed as directors for the "Opening Day Foundation," an organization planning an event with Donald Trump Sr. on January 21, the day after his inauguration. The event is soliciting donations ranging from $25,000 to $1 million in exchange for a "private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” among other giveaways, brochures for the event say. The organization claims the money will go to "conservation" charities, but does not name the recipients.

But... but... Obama.... Golf... Security briefings...

First, that map doesn't say anything about the number of people who live there versus those in the middle of the country

Second, the 20 largest urban centers in this country contribute to half the GDP of the country.

dunno bout that b.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/keith-ellison-democrats-dnc-232838

The effort to boost Perez, paradoxically and to Ellison’s irritation, is led by operatives allied with the country’s first black president, who view the Minnesotan as too tied to the identity politics they think cost Clinton the election.

“We like Keith,” one longtime Obama political ally, who was pushing Perez, told me in November. “But is he really the guy we need right now when we are trying to get all of those disaffected white working class people to rally around our message of economic equality?”

So they're learning.

Last edited:
Because it's true. I said it the day his name popped up. Leave your emotions out of it and think of objectively. Dems are trying to win. Not continue to get shellacked.

dunno bout that b.

People may be, but the govt isn't.

It's a damn ******* shame for us on the best coast. We could be 100% blue and it wouldn't make a ******* difference. People stay backwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom