***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I could be wrong but I think I read Dean campaign was on a downward trend already and the media had already soured on him. He just come in third in the Iowa caucus.

The scream happened, it was probably one of the first major political things to go viral in the internet. Then the media piled on.

So he was getting pushed out the door already. Kerry and Edwards had pulled ahead.

Just clown him on his way down.
While what you said is true, Dean didn’t deserve the hate he got from that scream. Dean would have been a better president than, at least, Edwards and Bush. To me it felt like a last ditch effort to seem exciting. It was his Dukakis helmet.

popular punk rock band Green Day is doing a limited edition (for 72 hrs. only) trump mug shot t-shirt "Proceeds from this shirt will be donated to The Giuliani Legal Defense Fund Greater Good Music, a grassroots organization bringing food to the Maui fire victims."

^he is a great singer

Bro they played rage against the machine at their rallies.

I rock an “I am kenough” sticker on my lunchbox while I blast punk rock out da dozer at work. I love nothing more than triggering people who think you have to be right wing to work mining jobs.
I hope you wear your raccoon hat too.

I think rural white Appalachia is still racist as hell

It is just that the other major white rural era are located in the deep south and mountain west.

So yeah, relatively not as bad. But still bad.

Because at least it seems you can still be openly Democratic in that area, because they is a history of Democratic support there.

In the deep south and mountain west, you open yourself up tons to tons of harassment.

My black *** not going to them areas willingly though.
Yeah, I believe it is still. When I was about to make my drive from DC to CA. I was considering driving South. Everyone told me not to because I'm colored and was driving alone. My co-worker emphasized to get past the App mountain area ASAP :smh:

7cqjgjdg4akb1.jpg

When I worked at Sports Authority my LP was tackling and body slamming people for trying to steal petty stuff like poker sets.

He ended up going to work for DC Police

He *** would have definitely been flying that joint proudly.

Posting a random TikTok to talk about a policy that is not even happening

No one take Keko seriously
Your point? I didn't come in here to talk about politics .. came in here to post a video. The people coming up are because of the open borders.

Not sure what's not to take seriously.

Back
Top Bottom