**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My buddy

I feed my boxer blue Buffalo brown chicken and rice flavor.
Does he have a lot of gas?

If he does, I'd suggest switching to "Taste of the Wild" Lamb or Salmon flavor... Completely eliminated my boxers room-clearing gas from when I had him on Blue Buffalo.

nutro ultra for my pug, recommended by the person i got my pug from and when i went to petco/other pet stores they said it was the best for pugs

If he does, I'd suggest switching to "Taste of the Wild" Lamb or Salmon flavor... Completely eliminated my boxers room-clearing gas from when I had him on Blue Buffalo.

It not as bad now cause he been on it for a while.

It not as bad now cause he been on it for a while.
Thats good... Keep it in mind tho if he starts getting bad... Mines done great on the Taste of the Wild and it was recommended to me by my cousin who has had several boxers.

Reps for all the boxer owners. :pimp:

I used to have mine on taste of the wild, but out of nowhere his poop started getting watery. Vet suggested changing foods and he's been cool on natural balance since then.

My dog likes Iams, but I'm considering trying Blue Buffalo since I heard it is pretty good for dogs

I wouldn't suggest feeding your dog purina, Iams or pedigree or that kinda stuff. From what I hear that's like the McDonalds of dog food.

Orijen for my dog

I wouldn't suggest feeding your dog purina, Iams or pedigree or that kinda stuff. From what I hear that's like the McDonalds of dog food.

Orijen for my dog

not only that, some of the food is rendered. dogs eating dogs brah

Back
Top Bottom