**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

What do you guys suggest? I heard Blue Buffalo and Eukanuba and Natural Science(I think) are decent? My dog is 3 and like 25lbs if that matters

What do you guys suggest? I heard Blue Buffalo and Eukanuba and Natural Science(I think) are decent? My dog is 3 and like 25lbs if that matters

go with blue. theres another one i forgot but it has gold or golden in its name. that stuff is :smokin

Onyx. Girl and I adopted him earlier this week :smokin

Hills Science DIet is also really good dog food. Just stay away from corn/filler foods.

Blue buffalo is good. We also tried royal canin it is breed specific and not cheap. She was allergic to some thing in the royal canin so we went back to blue.

I want a dog bad now. Walked into the human society in the mall while I was there and almost bit on one. Hopefully soon.. Got a lot to learn about them first 

Is it true that shaving off a dog's whiskers is bad?

My dad took our dog somewhere where she contracted a whole bunch of fleas. So we decided to take her to the vet and he gave her some pills to take and recommended we cut all her hair off. Whoever groomed her yesterday had the smart idea to completely shave everything off, even her whiskers.

I think cutting the whiskers of a dog isn't as bad as if you cut off a cat's whiskers. Cats use their whiskers as part of their senses.

From what I know, show dogs will often get their whiskers cut before they show... They should grow back.

Nice and cute dogs everyone posted, they really are a hell of a friend/companion.
Here is my wife's dog Angel who will turn 10 next week. She lives with my inlaws up in Detroit, we left her there when my wife moved down here to be with me so her parents wouldn't be lonely.
Everytime we Skype she always grabs a toy and sits with my inlaws in front of the camera.

Is it true that shaving off a dog's whiskers is bad?

My dad took our dog somewhere where she contracted a whole bunch of fleas. So we decided to take her to the vet and he gave her some pills to take and recommended we cut all her hair off. Whoever groomed her yesterday had the smart idea to completely shave everything off, even her whiskers.

Your groomer is a idiot and you should throw a huge fit. :smh:

http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/cutting-dogs-whiskers-change-behavior-2898.html

New and old pics of my 2 pits, which my girl just had puppies about 10days ago. There is an old pic of when my boy was just a puppy, no he is was taller than my girl. My girl's name is Sheeba, My boy's name is Macc. Her litter size was 14 but 2 passed. Good size for her first litter. Very well trained/calm mannered pits. Its not the breed but the owner. Raise your dogs the right way. I know I'd kill for my dogs.

Back
Top Bottom