OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

JoeJinKim, I see you got some IKEA stuff... is that where you got your TV setup too??
www.myspace.com/steez106

Is that a Manhattan studio? If so, what are you paying?

Oh yeah, nice setup. My bad.
Looking for:

Black/Cement III 2001 Retro, Size 9 or 9.5, USED (NOT DS or VNDS Condition)

PM me. NYC meetups preferred.

you think your cool now with your clean studio JoeJinKim?..j/p nice studio tho how much they running you over there in irvine?

some of ya'll got fresh @#%$ rooms/houses..well more sanitary than others anyways..maybe one day ill contribute my cozy abode, im diggin' this thread..

peace
F/T RARE L-r-g winter gear for your Jays 9.5
J R K...all muh**cken day...

thanks for the compliments guys.

ayo steez: actually, the things that are from ikea are the bed, night stand, trash can, lamps, and the bar stools. the tv stand was from plummers.

AirVandal180 : i wish i lived in new york. i still pay a lot from my apt here in socal. i live in irvine, but i'm less than a mile from the city of newport beach.

thefreshestjrk: i pay too much, but it's nice. it was a must that i have a washer and dryer inside the unit. the thought of lugging laundry around ain't my cup of tea. so even though i pay a lot, it's worth it 'cause i got no one to answer to but me.

^Are you a teacher? Just wondering, because of the #1 Teacher apple ceramic thing on the cabinet. If so, what grade and subject are you teaching?

^ i am a teacher. i teach 3rd- 6th grade sdc., which is special ed. i teach in a public school. this is my 6th year.

Here are some pics :smile:
smile.gif

My first pair of J's...momma had good taste :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
2o6​

1130623193_dsc00823.jpg

does that paddle say Kappa Phi Alpha (local at EMU) on it, or are my eyes playin tricks on me?

anyways, heres my place. just moved in a couple weeks ago and im still unpacking and dont have all my furniture yet.

>:
mad.gif
) next week

View of living room from the other corner

shot of kitchen from the end, the other end is open to living room, this end is open to....

Dining room/ Herks (my puppy) room/ soon to be beer pong room when my dad gets out here with some plywood and 4 empty kegs from their basement

Heres the hallway closet that ive turned into a shoe closet. its only half full with shoes, but my friends think it will be full by the time my lease is up (1 year)

bedroom from the door. huge comfy bed with 1000 thread count sateen cotten sheets, its REALLY hard getting out of bed for classes, thank god their in the afternoon so i get to sleep in everyday!

other half of my room. its messy, its the only room in my house thats completely unpacked still. everything is thrown in piles and the only things ive unpacked for my room are my shoe and clothes

:smh:
smh.gif

and a bonus pic of my gaurd dog

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Repin the 734

heres my room right now but i just got the keys to my new spot ill take pics of there soon empty then when i get settled in:.
223005545.jpg

223005799.jpg

223005796.jpg

223005794.jpg

223005803.jpg

223005514.jpg
:.

^ @#%$, call in re-enfocements that closet is about to burst.
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

^^^ no i didnt:. i gues they dont use bulbs the use some gel or something i dont know i was just trying to get a little info on them cuz i want a flat pannel tv but i ve heard they tend to go out quickly:.

Quote:
call in re-enfocements that closet is about to burst.

happened to me at the last place and i only had 30 pairs on the top shelf, but i think what did it was the 40 pairs of jeans hangin below them. better be careful, nothing worse than picking up everything and hangin most of it back u[
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Repin the 734

damn..nice rooms everyone..ill post pics later..mine is sort of messy right now
nick o tine23 @ iss

team SAE

Back
Top Bottom