OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

that basement is sick. the inside matches whats going on outside............................................ MUCH HEAT!!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
That picture is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

This is the room i keep at my parents house...(mostly just for kicks)....
n125600469_30033018_1342.jpg

n125600469_30033019_3600.jpg

Side Wall
n125600469_30033020_4763.jpg

Half the closet
n125600469_30033021_6047.jpg

The other half...
n125600469_30033022_7287.jpg

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I love the room pictures mainly because my family thinks I'm crazy with the number of kicks I have, but it's not even one tenth of what some of you guys pack.
[/b]​

the room of a 15 year old:

when you walk in, you see my bed
21ovkg1.jpg

when you walk in and look to the right, theres my dresser and my TV stand
21ovk2f.jpg

i'm a yankee fan, so these are my posters
21ovo5f.jpg

my laptop
21ovjtx.jpg

my closet, mainly jeans, jerseys, and polos. tees are in dresser.
21ovnys.jpg

the kicks, started collecting earlier this year, got 2 pairs of mars, white pure 4, citrus 7, cardinal 7, white/green 14, black/red 14, white/red/black 21, hydro slippers, white/red/gray 19 SE, dub zero, work'm, NewBallance running shoes, Adidas baseball cleats, and stacy adams slip on dress shoes.
21ovnk4.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent pick-up: Mars IV (2 pairs)

Next pick-up: Black/Carolina V

I'm still hunting for some of those cube shelves. The freakin' IKEA one was going to be nearly $300 to ship!
[/b]​

WHOA that is a sick crib bro!!!

nice dvd collection too :pimp:
pimp.gif

i just fried it,

aim: i2cky
i2cky@hotmail.com
me > u

Quote:
no offense but i really wouldnt want to bring a girl home and have action figures all over the place

theres nothing wrong with action figures, unless you let it control your entire life and money. women might find it nice that you are in touch with your kid side and that you aren't so serious. :smh:
nono.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most recent pick-up: Mars IV (2 pairs)

Next pick-up: Black/Carolina V

Quote:
no offense but i really wouldnt want to bring a girl home and have action figures all over the place

I love how a dude would make this observation, but think nothing of a girl coming over to your place and you having 100 shoe boxes stacked up in the closet. My girl still laughs at how many shoes I've got, but she knows that's what I'm in too. If a chick is freaked out by some action figures, @#%$ her. Spoken like a true geek.

^i agree.. my room is too messy. when i clean i up, ill take pics..
"I can accept a loss but i cant accept not trying."

Hi,

my crib is located in North Rhine Westfalia / Germany.

None of the girls ever mentioned the action toys. Most of them said they were amazed/shocked to see there are boys with as many or even more shoes as them.

A new TV is on my wishlist. I guess i'll buy one in december.

seeing everyone elses messy rooms makes me feel relieved and more willing to post pics of my messy room, just gotta put batteries in my digicam...
you cant be me, im a rock star....

Quote:

IMO....

i think the occational action figure here and there is fine as long as it makes the room look more like an urban boutique rather than a comic book store

(the same thing can be said about the limiting the sports memorabilia and posters, to make the room look more like a lounge, than a sports bar)
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Back
Top Bottom