< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

dang I feel like i got raped by Titolo and jumped the gun, colette has them for cheap...anyone know how to cancel a Titolo order or if its possible?

dang I feel like i got raped by Titolo and jumped the gun, colette has them for cheap...anyone know how to cancel a Titolo order or if its possible?
I felt the same way when I bought from END then saw my size sitting on SNS for cheaper.  Sometimes you just have to stop looking and be happy you got them.  Best of luck!

Repped for the Colette link!

Pretty psyched to finally be able to grab a pair of these especially at retail.

Were the smaller sizes in limited supply or did this release just sneak up on some folks? Because these sat a good portion of the weekend at most places. Also do you guys like how these sorta came out of nowhere?No 4 month buildup no "in store only drops" just here it is and if you're a fan you know whats up.
that's why I love Puma and despise present Jordan brand

yea I can't believe these are just sitting...the sheep are all in the yeezy thread 
roll.gif

Thinking of doubling up.. please convince me otherwise guys
And @SoleFreedom1013
 I just PMed you.

I was thinking the same, they are selling out slowly while word is starting to get around. Crazy still how they are easily attainable right now. Would be a good investment, glad I got my pair. I think I'm good with one but if there is a possible stateside release then I'm def going for two more pairs one for the double and the other to sit on then sell

I should have coped when I had them on SNS, woulda saved a few bucks... Just copped from collette. Can't believe I slept so hard.. Idk why lol
Edit: they better come with those other laces!

Last edited:
i'm having alot of trouble checking out on the bluefields on sneaker resource (mita), does anyone know what to type for teh TS number?

or would anyone know where i can cop a 7.5 or 8?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom