< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

yea i figured it out. trying to navigate in french ****** me up, and finally found the english site. thanks
Hahaha no prob. I'm sleeping heavy on this release. So much stuff I've copped recently and want to cop, might have to hold off on these for now.

Hahaha no prob. I'm sleeping heavy on this release. So much stuff I've copped recently and want to cop, might have to hold off on these for now.
yea honestly I wasn't going to buy because I missed out on sns but colette conversion ended up being $20 cheaper. 142 shipped is a steal compared to 170-190 everywhere else. 

What makes these bluefields so coveted? I think they look great, especially compared to the other offerings from the BWGH x Puma collabs. With the exception of the patriot blue pair from the joy pack though which was an absolute must have for me. Only asking because I recall looking for the bluefields before, since they were the only other cw I liked between these two collab offerings and didn't think much to not being able to get a pair. Also it seemed like most of the pairs were on the cheap to cop so just curious as to what makes these special.

Last edited:
normal and narrow feet can size down .5 comfortably,  wide footers can stay tts or size down .5 (they have a nice wide toe box)

What makes these bluefields so coveted? I think they look great, especially compared to the other offerings from the BWGH x Puma collabs. With the exception of the patriot blue pair from the joy pack though which was an absolute must have for me. Only asking because I recall looking for the bluefields before, since they were the only other cw I liked between these two collab offerings and didn't think much to not being able to get a pair. Also it seemed like most of the pairs were on the cheap to cop so just curious as to what makes these special.
what makes them special is that they were going for resale prices on eBay and then Puma decided to re-release at retail, so everyone who really wanted copped...

they were coveted cuz they came out during puma's most hyped 2 weeks ever...SF BOGs retro'd, these came out, then sharkbaits came out...there was literally 0 hype before then

puma-disc-blaze-359516-03-MATE-1-1200x1200.jpg

http://www.mate-store.com/shop/footwear/puma-disc-blaze-359516-03/
Any word on a US release?

There's an all red Disc dropping in the fall, not sure if these are supposed to be part of that pack or not but I'm assuming they'll make their way to the states by august

I just bought my Bluefields from Colette. I'm just a bit worried that they oversold because size 10 still seems to be available after I completed my order. It seems to be gone almost everywhere else.

can anyone help me out on a link to a pair of bwgh bluefields in a sz 7.5-8 ??

i missed teh 1st release and also missed last weekends drop...

thankyou

can anyone help me out on a link to a pair of bwgh bluefields in a sz 7.5-8 ??
i missed teh 1st release and also missed last weekends drop...
thankyou
Two or three pages back there was a list of stores that had them, try those sites, if you can find it there they are probably gone

Two or three pages back there was a list of stores that had them, try those sites, if you can find it there they are probably gone
yes those were the 1st sites i checked. These have been at the top of my wanted list for 2 years and still no dice.. 

Back
Top Bottom