< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Wow wow wow mine just arrived

Phenomenal quality and shape

Want to thank Titolo too for extremely fast shipping (2 day to the states from Switz)

Don't hesitate guys grab them while you can!

View media item 1620901

Last edited:
I received shipping confirmation from Colette today. Since I'm abroad right now I won't get them before the week after next. I hope they fit. Went down half a size from my BWGH XS850, which fit a little big.

IDK if you're serious or not, but there are threads dedicated to Jordans on this forum. This one isn't. :wink:

what do you want to see? I have the MITA's and they are amazing quality. I don't have the BWGH to do a color comparison.

Those vents are sweet, but an obvious nod to bluefields. Glad I passed on them and ended up having a second chance at bluefields TBH.

Those vents are sweet, but an obvious nod to bluefields. Glad I passed on them and ended up having a second chance at bluefields TBH.
The MITA's can be had for under $100 shipped from SNS. I couldn't get the bluefields for retail at the time so I got the MITA's. The only downside on the MITA's are the tiny mesh vents on the side. They're a good sneaker for nice days but the BWGH are good for year round use.

Back
Top Bottom