< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

TTS for me. Things are reeeally heavy though. Literally like bricks.
Been contemplating these for a while. I was wondering about the quality and materials, tho. I can deal with heavy shoes if they're made well. I have a lot of Bron's and their weight never bothers me. But, its hard to see a mid-to-low sneaker being THAT heavy.

I have the 4th of July pair. Quality is great, good materials. But they are definitely heavy. Granted I wear a 14, but still. Dunno how IT hooped in these :rofl:

Never knew IT wore these? Thought he was strictly a Nike guy....

JS”

s-l1000.jpg

tumblr_m3izijeUgC1ropvzpo1_1280.jpg

Why puma only made this future rider colorway only for kids should have been for adults too
Screenshot_2020-02-09-21-16-49.jpg

The Shoe Surgeon and PUMA Bring Sonic The Hedgehog to Life

The Shoe Surgeon is the teflon don of the custom sneaker game. His dedication to his craft doesn’t go unnoticed thanks to his creativity and use of high-quality materials. Ahead of the premier of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Shoe Surgeon recreates Sonic’s iconic shoes with the help of PUMA.

The shoe is limited to five pairs and features an upper that mixes two red leathers strung through mesh. The patent and glossy leather finish across the upper in addition to the white leather strap midfoot strap combines both quality and attention to detail. The Shoe Surgeon special.

Thanks to The Shoe Surgeon, the pair is another chapter of PUMA’s story-telling of Sonic himself through the RS-X iterations. This one takes first place as The Shoe Surgeon does his thing and does a great job of bringing the animated pair of shoes to life.

Take a look at the pair below, and let us know your thoughts on these

lead-the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-3.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-3.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-1.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-2.jpg

The Shoe Surgeon and PUMA Bring Sonic The Hedgehog to Life

The Shoe Surgeon is the teflon don of the custom sneaker game. His dedication to his craft doesn’t go unnoticed thanks to his creativity and use of high-quality materials. Ahead of the premier of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Shoe Surgeon recreates Sonic’s iconic shoes with the help of PUMA.

The shoe is limited to five pairs and features an upper that mixes two red leathers strung through mesh. The patent and glossy leather finish across the upper in addition to the white leather strap midfoot strap combines both quality and attention to detail. The Shoe Surgeon special.

Thanks to The Shoe Surgeon, the pair is another chapter of PUMA’s story-telling of Sonic himself through the RS-X iterations. This one takes first place as The Shoe Surgeon does his thing and does a great job of bringing the animated pair of shoes to life.

Take a look at the pair below, and let us know your thoughts on these

lead-the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-3.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-3.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-1.jpg
the-shoe-surgeon-x-puma-sonic-the-hedgehog-2.jpg
I read the entire article and was super excited because I know what the shoe surgeon is capable of then I see the pics:emoji_wastebasket: They suck.

Been out this thread but I’m still puma rocking. Wife scooped these for me for my bday.

and i need them Mercedes RSx joints

Attachments

• 25DF2E77-FA3C-4132-B5F1-B8E8B25E4131.jpeg
    25DF2E77-FA3C-4132-B5F1-B8E8B25E4131.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 126
I guess I'm the only one that grabbed the PE Clydes this morning. Really like the shoe. Been a minute since I purchased a shoe under $100.

The sky dreamer looks good. Cushioning feels a lot like the Clyde hardwood imo. Similar sizing to the Clyde hardwood
8F81DA6B-F699-46CE-B0DA-75A5922455A8.jpeg
753CADBF-45D7-45BB-A87F-8209A40A712D.jpeg

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom