< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

A quick search and this was some stuff I could dig up:

1_desktop_1024w.jpg

PumaRalphSampson-CT.jpg

I kinda like that CW, but they replaced all the leather and suede with mesh and synthetics.

Does anyone have any of the Style/Future riders? Any in hand/on foot pics?
Not usually into such loud cw, but something about these models really pulling me.

Not usually into such loud cw, but something about these models really pulling me.

Future riders are well made. They have really good synthetics and bright colors. The insoles are very plush (but who knows for how long). But these things are HEAVY. They feel like they weigh twice as much as a pair of Saucony Jazz. Fit is TTS for narrow/normal feet.

Also finally grabbed a pair of the Clyde Hardwoods. Again, HEAVY shoe but nice raw materials and comfy mesh build. I just like the way they look, grabbed the green pair for casual use. The cushion is all caged in with tpu, might as well be cement.

Future riders are well made. They have really good synthetics and bright colors. The insoles are very plush (but who knows for how long). But these things are HEAVY. They feel like they weigh twice as much as a pair of Saucony Jazz. Fit is TTS for narrow/normal feet.

Also finally grabbed a pair of the Clyde Hardwoods. Again, HEAVY shoe but nice raw materials and comfy mesh build. I just like the way they look, grabbed the green pair for casual use. The cushion is all caged in with tpu, might as well be cement.
I post a pics of me and son pair on pg.255
20200227_120127.jpg

Thanks! That's very useful, but surprising info. In fact, the Jazz were the sneaker I was thinking these would feel like. It's surprising you noted they are heavy. Can't be that little heel thingy weighing it down. They must feel about the same as AM1s or 90s?

I know I'm going to get a pair of the futures, maaybe one of the style riders. But it's kind of like the cereal aisle...so many dang choices....so colorful, so many to choose from lol. I can't decide!.

I post a pics of me and son pair on pg.255
20200227_120127.jpg

But I think I know I'll get my lil guy a pair too.

Back
Top Bottom