< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Per Nick DePaula - the J.Cole pair

37D893EE-92E8-44F6-81DA-3411CE871041.jpeg

Interesting. They have a “hoop” look to them. Thanks for the replies regarding the model. Should be fun to see what colorways they roll out.

JS”

Those are hoop shoes for sure. I think i remember seeing them at the Puma offices back in December.

Black/red Clyde Hardwoods on puma.com too...

Those are hoop shoes for sure. I think i remember seeing them at the Puma offices back in December.

Black/red Clyde Hardwoods on puma.com too...

That’s what I was thinking (@Duke as well). They have a lot of basketball elements. But that close up of the tongue tag appears to say RS. Guess time will tell what it is lol.

667D81E9-9AA8-4E64-9B0C-E0D609042139.jpeg

JS”

Last edited:
I'm liking that Sky Modern in the neon yellow color that Footlocker is releasing tomorrow.

rem4 rem4 Post up the sizing info once they come in. Curious if they are TTS or run big.
Sky Dreamer delivered today...10.5 was snug, just like the Clyde Hardwood, so size 11...IMO they run the same size wise as Clydes. They're definitely high haha, but I'm getting used to them. I think I'm going to keep them and ball in them.

Sky Dreamer delivered today...10.5 was snug, just like the Clyde Hardwood, so size 11...IMO they run the same size wise as Clydes. They're definitely high haha, but I'm getting used to them. I think I'm going to keep them and ball in them.

Awesome buddy. Thanks so much for the info. Any chance of some pics of them? Now, I gotta find a code for the neon ones on Puma. Do they ever do sales or codes for 1st time orders?

Mine wont get here until Saturday with the slow FedEx surepost.

PUMA x First Mile Collection

PUMA-x-FIRST-MILE-INFOGRAPHIC.jpg

PUMA x First Mile Erupt Trail
puma-Erupt-Trail_193152-01_Side.jpg

PUMA x First Mile Erupt Trail
puma-Erupt-Trail_193152-02_Side.jpg

PUMA x First Mile HYBRID Ozone
pumaHYBRID-Ozone-FM_-193108-01_Side-2.jpg

PUMA x First Mile HYBRID Ozone
puma-HYBRID-Ozone-FM_-193108-02_Side.jpg

PUMA x First Mile LQDCELL Hydra
pumaLQD-CELL-Hydra_193084-01_Side.jpg