< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Size? x Puma teasers.

size-x-puma-collaboration-01-570x570.jpg

size-x-puma-collaboration-02-570x570.jpg

Did the bwgh sell out already on their site or is release set for this week? I saw they were available for per order that's why I ask.

Easy pass for me on both those Size? collabs.

Need to cop BWGH red toe and need my Madder Brown to ship.

Saharas look sweet. $160 shipped to US seems OK but I've found the toe box on R698s to be too large height wise (basically I can move my bigger toes up and down). I guess I'm just used to cramped Nike AM1s. 

Yes, they will, but no one really knows who yet. At least there has been no official announcement by BWGH. As far as I remember, some shops posted that they will get them a while ago.

As a general rule, I reckon the shops who got the Bluefields will probably also get the new batch.

Yes, they will, but no one really knows who yet. At least there has been no official announcement by BWGH. As far as I remember, some shops posted that they will get them a while ago.

As a general rule, I reckon the shops who got the Bluefields will probably also get the new batch.

What shops got the bluefields ?.

I don't have a list or anything like that.

Butif you want to find out you could go back in this thread and the PumaXBWGH-thread and look at who bought them where.

I don't have a list or anything like that.

Butif you want to find out you could go back in this thread and the PumaXBWGH-thread and look at who bought them where.

Will do, thanks. Though if anyone who did buy them outside of BWGH could chime in that's be appreciated too!.

Back
Top Bottom