< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

how come they got delayed at ubiq till july 12th??? just one of those have to release when the rest of the world does things?

Any other retailers have/getting the wilderness pack? need the sahara's in a 9.5 and sadly i won't be around the weekend of 7/12

does anyone have these mmq xt2's?

any thoughts? the materials look great and for 100 bucks i think i might just pick up a pair. 

Hello Puma heads... I'm on the fence with these and have a CT discount code available, can anyone recommend them and also tell me which of these pictures represents the colour the closest? Most pictures seem to the brighter blue but I don't want to be done by the filters, basically these = £64, Coves = £250. Thanks.

Hello Puma heads... I'm on the fence with these and have a CT discount code available, can anyone recommend them and also tell me which of these pictures represents the colour the closest? Most pictures seem to the brighter blue but I don't want to be done by the filters, basically these = £64, Coves = £250. Thanks.
First picture looks closer imo.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. Ah well, while I'm here,

Any other info pop up on the BWGH Darkdenims? 

Last edited:

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. Ah well, while I'm here,

Any other info pop up on the BWGH Darkdenims? 
You can still get most sizes on BWGH. They will have a wider release in Europe on July 11th and a second release in August, which most likely includes US stores. If you need more info, there was some discussion abeout them in the Puma x BWGH thread.

These really do look ALOT like the coves. Even the model is pretty similar. I even like the materials a bit better.

Where do you find that?

does anyone have these mmq xt2's?

any thoughts? the materials look great and for 100 bucks i think i might just pick up a pair. 
Bought these for $51 when they had that friends and family sale. Materials are amazing and they are very comfortable on feet. The combo of very nice quality leather and suede made the buy so worth it.

Bought these for $51 when they had that friends and family sale. Materials are amazing and they are very comfortable on feet. The combo of very nice quality leather and suede made the buy so worth it.
how do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom