< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Can't wait for my Madder Browns to ship. 

Anyone know if BWGH is going to re-up and let people buy something else when the offically "release"?

Or was it just a pre order and we will have to wait till august to buy them form somewhere thats not BWGH?

Hope everyone understands what I mean. 
laugh.gif

23 June can't come soon enough man. They are going to be my stand-in volcanoes. I'd think BWGH would probably release the remaining shoes on their website when the official RD comes around. Which i have no idea when. Sometime July-Aug i suppose.

i know END will be getting them late august.
Quick Update: Foodt, a small German store has the BWGH x Puma release set for July 11th. They don't have a proper online store, yet, so I don't think this will be that useful for all the Americans in here. But of course it could mean that other stores will get them that early as well.

Last edited:
Dark denim red toe joints I wanted sold out on BWGH. Will have to wait till the wider release. :smh:

Did they make the BWGH collabs in anything bigger than a US 11? The fact that its not even on their site got me worried

any additional leads on the size wilderness pack? Ubiq here in Philly will have them in store for 110 (brown), 125 (black) this saturday. Anyone aware of additional retailers beside SNS (saturday) and the good will out (7/12)?

quick question, havn´t worn Pumas in a looong time, how do they fit? Trying to get a Puma Suede low (the all red Eco one). Should I go true to size? 

Thank in advance!

Back
Top Bottom