Full NOME 4 Card
CHARLIE CLIPS VS TAY ROC ( REMATCH )
GOODZ VS AYE VERB
DNA VS ILL WILL
B MAGIC VS BIG T
CORTEZ VS T REX
MS HUSTLE VS YOUNG GATTAS
JOHN JOHN DA DON VS REED DOLLAZ

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/smackurl-presents-nome-4-night-of-main-event-tickets-9653799775

Also on KOTD The Vendetta Event today... Ill Will vs Real Deal will not happen anymore. Organik says Real Deal is ready and in Cali, but Ill Will didn't board the plane.

Card looks great. Let's hope all those battles happen (Aye Verb won't ***** out)

Full NOME 4 Card
CHARLIE CLIPS VS TAY ROC ( REMATCH )
GOODZ VS AYE VERB
DNA VS ILL WILL
B MAGIC VS BIG T
CORTEZ VS T REX
MS HUSTLE VS YOUNG GATTAS
JOHN JOHN DA DON VS REED DOLLAZ

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/smackurl-presents-nome-4-night-of-main-event-tickets-9653799775

Also on KOTD The Vendetta Event today... Ill Will vs Real Deal will not happen anymore. Organik says Real Deal is ready and in Cali, but Ill Will didn't board the plane.
Looks like good battles. Hopefully no one backs out or anything

Last edited:
Word is last night B Magic got into a fight with Fox and Fox walked away as the winner. I hear his match with Rum Nitty is not happening either.

Just got back from the KOTD event. quick summary

KG vs Danny Myers
Danny 2-1. Danny is a problem.

Shotgun Suge vs Tycoon
Tycoon 2-1 A couple of ShotGun "fans" kept heckling him threw him off and he stumbled a couple of times.

Daylyt vs Chilla
i had to leave to get food. Heard Daylyt came with no gimmicks.

Big K vs Saurus
Big K 2-1 best battle of the night for me. Both came with it.

Big T vs Bender
tie maybe?? Mic issues were messing up Big T. Very underwhelming battle.

AyeVerb vs Caustic
Caustic 2-1 maybe even 3-0. Yup verb choked literllly. He was coughing for air and stuff. :smh: His 1st round was pretty much a round for shotty.

B Magic vs Rum Nitty

B Magic 2-1. Magic punchline machine

Pretty decent event. Only gripes were the slight mic issues and random hecklers. Suge kept getting heckled even during other battles. lol

I heard Daylyt came with it against Chilla. Even they say it might have been Chilla's worse performance.

Last edited:
I hope however they show Total Slaughter, its three rounds and at least 3 mins. per round, and unedited bars.

I believe the tournament battles were only one minute rounds, and catered more to the freestylers.

Mook and Hollow are pretty mad about the trailer.

damn it was an amazing run SMACK. It looks like thats dead. Eminem got unlimited bread and free time for **** like this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom