OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

This is what smack gets, now what is he gonna say, he cares about the culture more than eminem, the guy whose life movie was based on his rap battling career. Play with the culture tryna be corporate, the corporate might take it.

Exactly. I saw Smacks downfall coming years ago and I was laughed at. Dude did not know how to adjust.

HYPED. Confirmed battle for BOLA 5 in late June
nthat.gif

i wish there was a way to create polls in single post so many great battles this summer, would love for us to have our own panel, plus someone told me that the "INDUSTRY" still lurks here, Im like
the last legit dude NT put on in the rap game was Lil B and dude dont even want a deal. :rofl:

I might actually attend this.

Smack/URL aint been the same since SM3 and they no longer are the superior product around
Yo this is gonna be CRAZY!

I'm worried about my dude Joe.

Joes talent is rapping a long time. He can battle on wax. But this is different.  I would go to this too.

I predict nothing but the worst for Joe Buddens. Why is he doing this he literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Not that he had that much in the first place. He is trash on wax and is gonna be trash in the battle this is gonna be another Canibus vs Dizaster
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I forsee Joe performing much better than people are giving him a chance too... He has bars, punches, stamina, along with experience of spitting in front of thousands of people... I believe he'll be decent, still hoping that Hollow does him dirty though.

I predict nothing but the worst for Joe Buddens. Why is he doing this he literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Not that he had that much in the first place. He is trash on wax and is gonna be trash in the battle this is gonna be another Canibus vs Dizaster
laugh.gif

But this battle wasn't in 1998. I bet a billion dollars nobody would have DREAMED of picking up a mic within a 20 mile vicinity of Canibus.  SRS

Joe Budden is trash on wax ?

Last edited:
I forsee Joe performing much better than people are giving him a chance too... He has bars, punches, stamina, along with experience of spitting in front of thousands of people... I believe he'll be decent, still hoping that Hollow does him dirty though.
I think Joe gonna gonna eat dudes breakfast.  You can't expose a dude who's been showing you his skeletons since 2003.

I think Joe gonna gonna eat dudes breakfast.  You can't expose a dude who's been showing you his skeletons since 2003.

It's not about exposing his skeletons... it's about using them in a creative function to tear him down of which Hollow is completely capable of.

I truly believe no1 is seeing Hollow at this point.

He murdered Surf and easily beat Lux . He is the perfect combo of performance and bars.

i don't think hollow murdered surf and to me the lux battle is debatable.

maybe budden will get help from surf? since they cool like that

i don't think hollow murdered surf and to me the lux battle is debatable.

maybe budden will get help from surf? since they cool like that
Exactly how I feel. Lux was debatable and he didn't jus murder surf

I truly believe no1 is seeing Hollow at this point.

He murdered Surf and easily beat Lux . He is the perfect combo of performance and bars.
no..and no. I'll take an argument but he didn't murder or easily beat either of those two b...cut it out.

Clips would give him a tough time

would've rather seen hollow battle clipz anyway

lux not relevant to me and his style doesn't match well with anyone current

Back
Top Bottom