OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I might actually attend this.

Smack/URL aint been the same since SM3 and they no longer are the superior product around
I really thought this idea was going to flame out I am shocked.

Loaded Lux is the Reigning King of Battle Rap eh????

Joe Budden is trash on wax? Oh lawd

Last edited:
I truly believe no1 is seeing Hollow at this point.

He murdered Surf and easily beat Lux . He is the perfect combo of performance and bars.

no..and no. I'll take an argument but he didn't murder or easily beat either of those two b...cut it out.

Clips would give him a tough time

While he didn't 30 Surf... He CLEARLY beat him. I'll give Surf the 1st even though it wasn't nearly the dominating performance that people made it out to be; not to take anything away from him it was tough as hell, but I think he benefited from the fact that nobody gave him a shot so that round came across even crazier. However, his second and third rounds were decent and below average... Hollow's rounds went from good, to damn good, to great, so when you put together the entire body of work during that battle I really don't see how anyone can say it was debatable.

Lux v Hollow was a debateable classic, it really comes down to whose style you prefer. While I believe that Hollow won bc he was able to match Lux stride for stride, do to him what he'd done to Cal, overcome an extremely PRO Lux crowd, all while bringing other attributes (humor, odd angled shots, rebuttals, rebuttal to that lost _) to the table. He legitimately had a performance for the ages. Lux was Lux... he gave you everything that you were expecting at the top level too. People point to time constraints as a cheat move by Hollow, but that was smart as hell, Lux would've rapped for 10 straight minutes each round and by the time Hollow came to spit the crowd wouldn't have cared.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  @ 10:36

Last edited:
Big T poutine line was :wow:

KOTD is killin the scene now, BOLA 5 looks like one of the best and most diverse cards ever.

I personally have been tired of DNA's dated style. But if Prez is what these PG dudes are coming with then :smh: :smh: :smh:
2-1 DNA

DNA came with it this battle , took it 2-1 or 3-0 IMO . Prez slowly but surely lost steam throughout the rounds will DNA gained it

i don't rock with DNA like that but homie spanked Prez...and when he was lookin Prez in the face and telling him "i'm killing you" i was like damn.
mean.gif

Prez is aiight but he went after a top tier cat too soon. DNA showed the difference between a Vet and a PG cat.

Damn Daylyt is disgusting :smh: ... Time to get that Lux battle man, my god :pimp:

"U can get the open hand, fist, or the duece... Rock, paper, sissors"- :smokin

Goodz n da house :rofl:

guessing daylyt has a thing for mortal kombat (MK) pretty much the whole round he had bars for characters in the game. Some were dope like that toasty line. but some were eehh. Very good battle on video though.

Back
Top Bottom