OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Homie if you don't square up its a sucker punch..yea Diz said he was going too but you forget what they're doing...he also said he was gonna throw a haduken and spin around and transform into goku with a mega man arm
Dizaster been saying he was gonna punch him, once you say "you won't" or "do it" it aint a sucker punch because i know if someone tells me to pop off best believe im getting my hit off first

Exactly, dis was taking steps back like he was getting ready to kick the game winning field goal lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Diz was trying to get his feet in position.

That bamma was setting that joint up. :lol:

But I didn't even know Math sucker punched Serius like that. :smh:

He should have no words for **** Diz did to him.

How diz got math wasnt a sucker punch imo..math dared diz to punch him in the face and diz called his bluff..it is wat it is..how math got serius was way more of a sucker punch serius had no reason to suspect anything was bout to pop off and he didnt violate in any kinda way that deserved him gettin fired on..

crazy thing is that math gonna have to fight more than he did b4 after taking a L on camera like he did. Cats gonna get brave and try to pull math's card now. Math either gonna have to jus be ready to brawl every battle or he gonna have to put forth a serious demonstration on dizaster and his crew.

Well either way BOLA was a pretty good event. Everyone showed up! Here's a quick rundown

Bigg K vs Danny Myers - Round 1 was going off when i finally got in. Think they said someone stole Myers shoes and he was battling with his socks :smh: Decent battle i think Bigg K had a good 3rd round where he accused Myers of claiming multiple sets places.

Head Ice vs Deadman - Easy 3-0 bodybag from ice. Deadman choked but even then Ice was in Wolf mode. Ice needs to battle more top tier dudes.

Real deal vs Chilla - This could of also been the battle of the night except for the mic issues. This might look better with editing but man waiting for the mics to get fixed between rounds took a lot out of the battle. At the end they had to share the one mic back and forth on some amateur ish. I'll give to real deal 2-1 debatable. very good battle

Marlo Shuffle vs Dirtbag Caustic - about 40 minute wait till they finally got 2 working mics but now that it is 2 vs 2 they were still sharing mics. Very comedic battle good crowd reaction. I was going for Dan/Caustic but i felt that they fell into trying to do what Marlo and Shuffle are known for doing. They still had some good bars and yes Dan had more Bird Bars. 2-1 Dan Caustic

Aye Verb vs Illmac - Verb had a very good 1st round and was doing his verb stuff. Illmac was going off in the 1st and then verb starts complaining about the time limits. everyone starts booing him. Battle continues and it was close till verb choked again. That and illmacs 3rd did it. 2-1 Illmac

O-red vs Rum Nitty - Red with no braids looked a little shaky in the beginning. He kept complaining about getting no crowd reaction. He had a good 3rd so 2-1 Red. lackluster underwhelming battle

Daylyt vs Clips - Like all Daylyt battles i need to see it again in video to have a final decision. But in the crowd 2-1 Clips maybe even 3-0. Clips had the crowd going nuts and Daylyt had no gimmicks other than looking like scorpion and having 2 ski masks. Clips needs a title shot!! Very good battle

Math vs Diz - The whole complete battle did go on. Had 2-1 Math. They both stumbled in rounds and the round where Math got on some personal ish that happened on Total Slaughter looked like got to Diz. Sucks that i used to be a Diz fan.

All in all good event. They have to fix these audio issues though this is the 2nd event where that happened. Guess they gotta find a new venue now.

Last edited:
lol at people calling this a sneek or a sucker punch
Diz looked him right in the eye when he did it and Math dared him more than once
Math thought he was bluffing and got rocked
yup diz said something to the effect of "don't dare me ill do it" and math said " do it" two or three times and this was after/during the time when the battle was done. Math snuffed ppl before in the same settings so he should have been ready for it.

While I do not condone violence....here's another look at the battle. You can see Charlie Clips try to break up the fight and still get hit.

Get his *** popped on cam... U like to twerk :lol:

Daylyt and Clips are so dope...

KOTD set Math up tho. If Dizaster had that much anger built up in him they wouldn't have gotten thru 3 rounds w/o scrapping. And it was the last battle when day and clips clearly should've the main event. Everybody knew Math was gonna get faded except Math

Last edited:
Get his *** popped on cam... U like to twerk
laugh.gif

Daylyt and Clips are so dope...

KOTD set Math up tho. If Dizaster had that much anger built up in him they wouldn't have gotten thru 3 rounds w/o scrapping. And it was the last battle when day and clips clearly should've the main event. Everybody knew Math was gonna get faded except Math
my thoughts exactly. a fight wouldve ended the show, they set math up. i dont even like math cause of the serius jones thing but i respect all the battle rappers. its not a good thing for the whole movement

Hustle big af for no reason :lol: :lol: can't take her raps serious no more

On another note these are two women with children, we have to do better man :smh:

nah he's playin....i thought he was being sincere at first but then he starts bug'n and saying off the wall ish

it all depends on how math feels about it

if he feels like he was set up its a wrap

it def looked like a set up

the anger on peoples faces while they were introducing math all the way to people stomping and hitting math amongst the chaos

diz's ny and url career is over although it wasn't much to begin with

I think diz lives in canada now

O-Red was starting to choke in Rd.2 vs. Rum Nitty, but still won.

For me, that Clips vs Day battle is close, I am a big fan of both, but after two views I am giving it to Clips. Day ended round 2 and 3 pretty bad.

Yall call that a fight??? I thought that polar bear looking dude was stabbing the ball head dude. But he actually throwing girly punches 
indifferent.gif

And Battle Rapping in 2014 is the equivalent of wearing Skittles racecar jackets
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom