OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Trailer for Hollow v. Joe Budden 

idk how this gonna turn out or why they think joe gonna fair well against the #1 battle rapper. **** a loaded lux. if you a lux fan i slap u, preaching gospel battle rap BS aint nobody tryna hear
grin.gif

I know what Hollow is gonna bring to the table... I don't know what Joe is bringing at that's what scares me

Everybody choosing Hollow b/[emoji]169[/emoji] it's easy but idk man, Joe has my attention

THANK YOU. After Hollow 3-0'd him I thought we'd be done with him, but nope, e wants to lose to Murda Mook again

THANK YOU. After Hollow 3-0'd him I thought we'd be done with him, but nope, e wants to lose to Murda Mook again
fam lux got exposed for them booty bars in the UW battle but whoever is running that crap is stupid for releasing the battle nearly a year after the bootleg dropped lmao

Last edited:
Lux got exposed, lux had booty bars, lux got 3-0'd :lol: :rofl:

I swear man when cats start riding new waves they completely destroy the stuff the was on before :lol:

yeah i was never EVER a lux fan, wont catch me hoppin on waves. His style is boring and preachy and like hollow said only people who catch a lil woo woo crazy words for a simple bar feel like geniuses and have them feeling like people who AINT feelin lux is stupid

I like certain type of battle rap, street, Killa, Guns, Hard bars with aggressive delivery. for me its Tay Roc, Calicoe, Hollow

nobody come here to hear about changing the world, fools dressin up and bringing props and all that extra. ITS BATTLE RAP

Hollow definitely beat Lux and made him look like a hypocritical fool.

But Lux is a dope rapper. "I used to battle on the roof, the loser had to jump."

My favorites right now are
Charlie Clips
Daylyt
B Magic

Im still waiting on a focused QP Qleen Paper to come back to URL. However, he's only beat Rosenberg Raw and QP Sons so he's far from a hot commodity.

Hollow definitely beat Lux and made him look like a hypocritical fool.

But Lux is a dope rapper. "I used to battle on the roof, the loser had to jump."

My favorites right now are
Charlie Clips
Daylyt
B Magic

Im still waiting on a focused QP Qleen Paper to come back to URL. However, he's only beat Rosenberg Raw and QP Sons so he's far from a hot commodity.
Imo Qp beat bill collector

Last edited:

yeah i was never EVER a lux fan, wont catch me hoppin on waves. His style is boring and preachy and like hollow said only people who catch a lil woo woo crazy words for a simple bar feel like geniuses and have them feeling like people who AINT feelin lux is stupid

I like certain type of battle rap, street, Killa, Guns, Hard bars with aggressive delivery. for me its Tay Roc, Calicoe, Hollow

nobody come here to hear about changing the world, fools dressin up and bringing props and all that extra. ITS BATTLE RAP
those two don't mix b..Hollow is dope but he ain't in that category.

but the hate for Lux is real in here ya'll wild'n

Lux is very overrated on here...

Not saying he's wack, but he's nowhere near what some of you think he is on here

Lux is overrated lyrically, but his cadence and performance are top notch IMO.

As someone who just got into battle rap in like 2012, I assume Mook was retired or

something, so what are battles of his that I should check out?

Mook vs. Jae Millz
Mook vs. Serious Jones
Mook vs Loaded Lux 1st battle

I happen to like the battle but its a bit of a snorefest (Mook vs. Iron Solomon)

Honestly i don't see how can anyone say Lux is overated lyrically... all those gun bars and flips is cool but it's so much more than that to rap... ****** can flip gun bars for days but not everyone can talk real **** and keep people entertained.

Theirs a reason ALL of the top dudes got Lux as one of the best.

Honestly i don't see how can anyone say Lux is overated lyrically... all those gun bars and flips is cool but it's so much more than that to rap... ****** can flip gun bars for days but not everyone can talk real **** and keep people entertained.

Theirs a reason ALL of the top dudes got Lux as one of the best.
Preach. Dudes rather hear those gun bars tho over and over again

People just riding what's hot and that Hollow right now :lol:

To say Lux is overrated lyrically? Wow. Y'all either OD in what y'all like or OD in what y'all dislike and it's crazy. Bottom line whether u like his style of battle or not, Lux is dope. By saying that doesn't make u any less of a Hollow fan or Mook fan or whoever

And Rex has been SNAPPIN on total slaughter... Homie is hungry. That 90secs got cats stumbling and fumbling over bars :lol:

Last edited:
Yea i can't believe how big of a choke they was pulling, And Rex made these dudes seem like amateurs in that crib

Back
Top Bottom