OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Someone broke into Lush one's twitter saw DM's with Diz. Diz was asking permission to punch Math. Lush says its cool and he had the battle pushed to the last battle and not to tell Organik. Diz was saying it should be one punch and saying that Krack City would come in if needed and said Daylyt wouldnt be involved. He even asked who was coming in the flight with Math besides Clips.

Someone broke into Lush one's twitter saw DM's with Diz. Diz was asking permission to punch Math. Lush says its cool and he had the battle pushed to the last battle and not to tell Organik. Diz was saying it should be one punch and saying that Krack City would come in if needed and said Daylyt wouldnt be involved. He even asked who was coming in the flight with Math besides Clips.
That's crazy, Math put the bullseye on himself with all the bullying but to Jump him was weak. I wonder if he gone take the L and keep it pushing or if he gone retaliate

Last edited:
Found the image, had to make some edits.

****** conspiring on each in battle rapping
indifferent.gif

Some soap opera type **** going on in here
indifferent.gif

****** doing too much. I bet its all fake
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
The source it came from was some dude that "picked" all of the Blackout 4 matchups before they were announced...apparently dude broke into Lush's Twitter and found the schedule. I guess take it with a grain of salt, but if true Lush should be fired imo.

Last edited:
*O-red voice* Sheeeeeesh ....

What is going on in the industry .... Math has been asking for this for years, but I can't believe he didn't see Diz loading up .... Son looked like he was pitching on the mound .. I mean, Diz could have fought him outside the venue. This is a black eye on KOTD, because it literally looked like the whole room was out for Math lol.

The only thing that is for sure, is that Math is washed for good now ... He has no league he can battle in. KOTD isn't going to book him and Smack isn't booking him. I kind of feel bad for dude, but kind of don't, because while dose was asking for it, Serious Jones wasn't ... *Grand Puba* What goes around comes back around again .....

I'm with the other poster a page or two back that said it was a set up though.

Based on the fact that Diz and Math went last and not Clips and Daylight which was supposed to be the main event :smh:

Dudes did Math like 50 did Slowbucks in at Summerjam and they let it go down.

I mean karma is a bia, but they all seem to conspire against him.

I'm with the other poster a page or two back that said it was a set up though.

Based on the fact that Diz and Math went last and not Clips and Daylight which was supposed to be the main event :smh:

Dudes did Math like 50 did Slowbucks in at Summerjam and they let it go down.

I mean karma is a bia, but they all seem to conspire against him.
i'm pretty sure it was spontaneous, they have the conversation they held before diz threw the punch. No one was ready, plus lush got trampled

The DM might be fake, but I think it was planned before. After watching the batlle, it was a great battle, Math won in my eyes, but I still think it was planned, even Lush One was then standing behind Organik and the other host during the battle. In the vids, Diz swung then KC came up right away, Day didn't even looked shocked, he just stood there.

But once again, this is just from one guy seeing footage only Diz knows what truly happened.

I wonder if the O-Red vs. Math Hoffa battle is cancelled this week.

I'm glad Math Hoffa got rocked. It's about time someone check this clown.

Last edited:
Seems legit.

I can't call it.

If the promoters weren't in on it then to me this was a messed up thing to do. It was selfish to carry something like this out at the expensive of KOTD.

If the promoters were in on it then I couldn't care less. You reap what you sow(Math).

Edit:

Star speaking on the fiasco. He says he's done with male battle rap.

Last edited:
WTF Star thought Dizaster was serious when he tweeted that he solidified his spot with gorillas. That was a Math line that he was making fun of
laugh.gif

TDE got Ab Soul the **** up out the building during all that fighting :lol:

Homie was tryna watch and folks was dragging him to the exit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom