OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

i heard the con vs ill battle was terrible, i dont know if thats why it hasnt dropped.

the homie got a new league out here in So Cal thats still tryna get up and running if any Cali NTers think they got bars.

My prediction...
Big T vs O Red (Either Way)...O Red is at the top of his game for the first time in his battle career
Calicoe vs T Rex...this prolly the Headline battle ($$$)...Calicoe can't lose...he barely loses anyway(like 2 clear losses)...yall need to get off that Lux battle
Arsonal vs K Shine...this should have a lot of hype but it's doing nothing for me...I just expect it to be disrespectful and loud
Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones...not hype for this, but I don't see Serius losing...he says he beat Math in an unreleased battle before and Math is a baby Serius to me
JC vs JJDD...(Either Way)... prolly be a barfest classic like JC vs Chilla
Tay Rock vs ILL Will...don't know which way to go, but I really like ILL Will with those speed it up bars and his freestyle capability..classic
Daylyt vs Swave...if the clever and serious Daylyt shows up from the Shotty Horrah and Lotta Zay battle then Swave might be in trouble...but then again Swave well deserving of this stage and he's hungry

you barely predicted anything :lol: :lol: :smh:

bet you $20 via Paypal Swave eats that boy

Daylyt voice "Don't do that ! .... Don't .... Don't do that"

I decline the bet, but not on the premise that I fear Swave beating Daylyt. I have a feeling that the audience, us ourselves, probably would not agree upon who won/who loss. Swave battles like he is rapping, and Daylyt is more of an entertainer. We could break down bars afterwards if you like though.

If thats the real reason, he's wylin.. _ still standing on 125th tryna sell his mixtapes

Son, that ***** on every corner ... I seen Lux in Midtown doing the same thing.

By the way .... Always wanted to ask this; who do ya'll view as the most marketable battle rapper who could transfer over into mainstream hip hop culture?

If thats the real reason, he's wylin.. _ still standing on 125th tryna sell his mixtapes

By the way .... Always wanted to ask this; who do ya'll view as the most marketable battle rapper who could transfer over into mainstream hip hop culture?

This is a good question and honestly i cant see any of them.

Maybe a group of them like the whole Jersey crew and they just started trying to beef and bully the whole industry

But ill take Conceited since he is on MTV and stuff now

Daylyt has turned into a fruitcake as of late so he'd probably fit right in with the mainstream culture.

bill collector and surf

aye verb has some nice new music too but don't know if he could make the switch

but bill collector has some songs that could prolly go right now

edit- but conceited has the most mainstream appeal from an entertainment standpoint, he def won't make it rapping tho but i can see him doing alot more tv

Last edited:
Round 1 just aired

Ill Will came with some heat , but clearly freestyled the majority of the round . Lotta SPAZZED ; clear win for him

waiting for Round 2 ...

I didn't think Daylyt could top the way he sonned Math Hoffa but . . .

"This foo Daylyt just rubbed his nuts and put his hand on Pesci's face #WD4"

Last edited:
dude is trying way too hard :smh:

Ill Will had one of the COLDEST lines ive ever heard in the 3rd round yesterday against Lotta . when the boy writes , no one is seeing him

You from the hood where they wear them shirts that say "Stop Snitchin"
I'm from the hood where they ull take that same shirt
put him on a shirt and tell his mom to stop b_'n

:x :smh: :smh: :nerd:

:lol: i told yall , that line is so damn cold :x :x

Ill Will when he writes is top 3 yo no bull****

Man...ILL Will is a rappin *** ni**a yo!

...aye Prez T who you say 'ell win ILL Will or B Magic?

They need to battle on the December card

I really don't see where this ill will battle was that hot.  That 2nd round freestyle was horrible. "off the dome/ sliverdome"?  I like ill since that johnny alcatraz battle but this joint wasn't all that.  

I feel you...this was his worst performance, but it's the platform he on

In URL/SMACK Lotta Zay wins this 2-1, at 106th ILL WiLL wins because its based off build up and last round, not really round for round

Back
Top Bottom