OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

First time really watching battle rap like that and wasn't impressed except for Hollow's 112-Jodeci line and Mook vs. Lux 1st Round. Joe had some hot lines too but it was lame to give up at the end.​
 ​
Daylyt being a weirdo was funny though. This ***** had rubber nipples and everything smh.​
 ​
Ebro is hilarious. I wish He and Charlemagne were on commentary.​
 ​
I would never pay to see this tho, even if it did work and there were no mic problems. They need a show on Fuse or MTV. Maybe an Ultimate Fighter (UFC) type thing where it's a reality show that leads up to the fight and then it shows the event live.​
 ​

Last edited:
Hollow's one 12 line alone was better than any bar joe said :lol:
That event was :smh: . That's the worst Lux I've ever seen. Mook took that easily. Joe telling the crowd to stop booing or he'll stop rapping had me LMAO! That was some clown ****. Hollow's G check was weird but I still gave it to Hollow 2-1. Smack wins again.
Budden's bars were writtens.. He wrote 3 verses and he thought it would be good. It was embarrassing to watch towards the end for Joey

I thought Joe won round 1 & 2, wasn't even close. I guess battling isn't only about bars. Joe's bars were WAY better. I expected a lot more from Holla. His **** was pretty weak. That Jodeci line was hard as hell and round 3 was his best but 1 & 2 were very weak. I was stunned the judges gave it to Holla. STUNNED.

Arsonal as dope to me.

Big T wasn't any good.

T Rex was cool but he let me down. I've seen him go way harder.

Daylight was a HUGE disappointment. He was awful. The Spawn suit was weird but cool at the same time.

Lux was cool but said a lot of nothing. He was losing my interest every round.

Mook was nice but that whole battle kind of lost me because Lux was boring.

Hollow's one 12 line alone was better than any bar joe said :lol:
That event was :smh: . That's the worst Lux I've ever seen. Mook took that easily. Joe telling the crowd to stop booing or he'll stop rapping had me LMAO! That was some clown ****. Hollow's G check was weird but I still gave it to Hollow 2-1. Smack wins again.
Budden's bars were writtens.. He wrote 3 verses and he thought it would be good. It was embarrassing to watch towards the end for Joey

Everyone on stage writes their rhymes. They all write and recite.

I should of knew this was a fail once I saw the actual set up of the battle. some UFC in the ring stuff

Im trying to see that Mook battle.

Daylyt 
alien.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Hollow def. a g for attacking labels and rosenberg

I thought it was mad corny.

No rappers have anything good to say about major labels for the last 3-4 years. It's cool to diss major labels and say we sold this independent and blah blah blah. This is a trend right now. Son doesn't have any deal and hasn't been offered one so it came off as bitterness to me. Then the fact that he said it twice in round 1 and round 2 made it even more pathetic.

I also thought him stepping to Joe about hitting woman was so damn dumb, I thought it was a punchline and couldn't believe he even said that ****. I thought judges would have took off mad points for that corny ****.

Everything I read, from rappers, DJs and radio clowns basically said Joe's bars were way better but complained about his delivery, talking to the crowd and dropping the mic. I didn't think any of that was a big deal. Always thought the bars were more important. I had it 2-1 Joe but oh well.

Last edited:
The setup does need a lot of work.

There was way too much space for them to walk around. And, honestly, their respective crews being on stage is just part of it. It was a little sterile without that.

I understand clearing the stage has been a problem at other events, but just two people on stage isn't the answer. That's not really even the street essence of battling.

Officially judged battles are wack to me.

Post battle commentary was wack too.

The crowd seemed far away and not really into it. The event lent itself to non-battle rap fans attending...just to be there. Venue was actually probably too big.

Also, Hollow Da Don activating Lightskin Mode out of nowhere and trying to G Check Joe Budden over a woman that does not exist that Joe did not assault was lame as hell. 
indifferent.gif
 ​

Last edited:
there's a couple of dudes that they could've left off the card easily....would've liked to have seen Charlie Clips battling somebody..

yikes. that third round was joe's if he would've just delivered something average. had it 1-1 and then joe out trashed hollow at the end

this dude daylyt lol.

Finally saw the Lux v Mook. :rofl:. Lux got bodied. He had to get on that old **** to have any chance against Mook. That righteous stuff was not gonna work this time around

yall are really gassing Budden if you think he clearly took rounds 1 and 2 . dude has no haymakers at all in the entire battle . really it was a pretty wack performance from both

also **** all this "he won 2 - 1" nonsense . the fact that he dropped the mic and gave up because people were booing him automatically disqualifies him from the entire battle . he lost right there , no matter how you had the two previous rounds scored IMO

Hollow got the first round idc what anyone says, i guess ninjas just hype that joey actually aint choke or something becauss he bars were effin mediocre in the first

Forgot all about this thread but Lux lost plain and simple bodybag or not son took an L this time around :smh:

That preacher flow and those antics gotta go......proud of Mook I thought he was done for sure.

Bout to watch the rest

Also, Hollow Da Don activating Lightskin Mode out of nowhere and trying to G Check Joe Budden over a woman that does not exist that Joe did not assault was lame as hell. :stoneface:  ​

And had the nerve to start round 1 and round 2 by saying, DAMN, YOU MAKE LIGHT SKINNED N's LOOK BAD!!!

Back
Top Bottom