Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I'm going to have to go with the OG-type guys here. The gimmicky CWs of the K2 just didn't look good to me at all. I liked the normal materials, so CWs like the Letter of Intents and so on are fine. But no plastic-ish, shiny, faux-water for me!

i'm all for plus cw's... not all of them are gonna be hits , but there will be a few  

Last edited:
i'm all for plus cw's... not all of them are gonna be hits , but there will be a few  

I'm for them to a limited degree (as outlined above). For me it essentially comes down to the materials, and the gut feel about how gimmicky it looks.

Not too scientific! But like we all say, buy what you like and want to wear. Screw what anyone else thinks.

@NobleKane You crazy man. That was the sickest retro+ for that shoe. Even Nike heads I came across gave Reebok props on that. I'm not the biggest fan of this silhouette but other than the OG, this one is fire. That rain detail was subtle and fool some to think that it was wet.
nah flash red was

@PmpDaddyRobFord Yes just like the Kami 1 Flash reds, they represent Trinity Valley's colors. The community college he went to before he went to the NBA

Last edited:
Wow 125? Crazy... Wonder what the regular k2 will be prices this time around
125 for the pump version, the regular version is 105, the black/green og is 125 this fall...  i asked why and i was told the materials for that specific colorway are more expensive... i dont own the black/green so can someone here testify to the quality of the black/green versus the other colorways? 

It's better than the $174 for the Pump Questions. That was the only thing keeping me from copping those. As the Shaq Attaq is $160, but for many of us they were all purchased at discount. The only pairs I paid retail or over were the Token38's (retail) and my girl copped the White/Azure off eBay. Everything else was at discount.

I am most likely picking up these K2's today, but someone from FNL is ordering for me, so that should bring it to about $83 for me. I'm ok with that price.

R rodrigofresh
I have the OG Sonics K2's from last release...along with a bunch of other K2's (I posted pics recently in this thread), but to me that quality of those are on pair with with rest of the CW's I own. Not sure how this new batch will be, but the OG's are fine as far as I'm concerned quality wise.

Also...will these Kami Pumps be dropping in other CW's? Anything Hawks or Sonics inspired?

Last edited:

It's better than the $174 for the Pump Questions. That was the only thing keeping me from copping those. As the Shaq Attaq is $160, but for many of us they were all purchased at discount. The only pairs I paid retail or over were the Token38's (retail) and my girl copped the White/Azure off eBay. Everything else was at discount.

I am most likely picking up these K2's today, but someone from FNL is ordering for me, so that should bring it to about $83 for me. I'm ok with that price.

@rodrigofresh
I have the OG Sonics K2's from last release...along with a bunch of other K2's (I posted pics recently in this thread), but to me that quality of those are on pair with with rest of the CW's I own. Not sure how this new batch will be, but the OG's are fine as far as I'm concerned quality wise.

Also...will these Kami Pumps be dropping in other CW's? Anything Hawks or Sonics inspired?
we can get more colors if this one does well.... i will keep you guys updated, we need this weekend to be big in order to things rolling on new color ups. IF it does well, then we will have 3-4 more colors around nov/dec

Just hit up my FinishLine in GSP...and I must say...these things are VERY nice in person. Colors are vibrant and the materials are AWESOME. I would say this is one of the nicer quality Kami's so far...

R rodrigofresh

thats what i meant im shocked its only 125

its doesnt make sense tho about the og k2 being the same price.

the materials are standard nubuck like all the rest of the kamikazes

125 for the pump version, the regular version is 105, the black/green og is 125 this fall...  i asked why and i was told the materials for that specific colorway are more expensive... i dont own the black/green so can someone here testify to the quality of the black/green versus the other colorways? 
LOL better materials, please...are they trying to pull the remastered card, come on its so lame. Regardless, they still going to sale, thats how hype works. 

LOL better materials, please...are they trying to pull the remastered card, come on its so lame. Regardless, they still going to sale, thats how hype works. 

100% spot on - how much better can these new materials be with a $25 price increase. I'd replace my pair if this re-issue had the 'Kemp' or even 'Kamikaze' (as NK suggested) on the eyelet.

@rodrigofresh - so apart from flooding the market with Kami IIs are there any plans to bring back the Preacher?

Unfortunately less and less will be retroed, and I am sure the Preacher will be one of the last to see the day light, I would love to see it, but I am not keeping my hopes up. 

Reebok pushing out too many colorways, too fast for these imo. i really like about 5 non og colorways tho. John wall pe , raindrops, RTA, black reignmans, and Letter of intent. Some others just have me wondering why did Reebok even waste time releasing.

Like who approved of this trash?

Will buy about 5 pairs of the OG sonics if they are dropping again
Also thinking about buying those pumps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom