Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

lol what? he's gotten better bro....
  This is what I mean.  He didn't give off that super star vibe from the get go...took many years.  Reebok needed this dude to come in and impact the league in order to sell those Zigs and it never really happened.

lol what? he's gotten better bro....
  This is what I mean.  He didn't give off that super star vibe from the get go...took many years.  Reebok needed this dude to come in and impact the league in order to sell those Zigs and it never really happened.
true, tho jesus could had been advertising them fugly zigs with the same result

Honestly, Zig Techs were no better or worse looking than Nike Shox or Impax. I think Reebok's timing was late - but I suppose they had to wait a decade due to patents, etc...

Honestly, Zig Techs were no better or worse looking than Nike Shox or Impax. I think Reebok's timing was late - but I suppose they had to wait a decade due to patents, etc...

True. I hated those shox from the start. They didn't look durable to me with that thin piece of rubber connected at the heel to the shox. I knew that would wear down easy. The only thing good at the time of that tech was those bbox commercials by Nike. I wasn't a fan of the first 2 John Wall Zigs. I did like the last one. That shoe was comfortable. I loved the inner sleeve of the shoe

You guys are crazy shox were some damn good shoes

The bb4 and the r4 are classics the r4 is one of the most responsive and comfortable shoes i ever own. A damn shame i wore them until the shox plate cracked

Most of the Shox, especially the runners have 0 stability and support, half of my nephew's baseball team was out with ankle and foot injuries back in the day because of them.  

Kind of off topic but im really feelin those z pump fusions, specifically the black/neon. Will check em out at fnl this week

Most of the Shox, especially the runners have 0 stability and support, half of my nephew's baseball team was out with ankle and foot injuries back in the day because of them.  

Agreed on this - the running shoes were horrid if you actually tried running in them, the stiff/firm Shox sent the force of impact directly back up to the knees. Only the heavy set people were satisfied with them as actual running shoes. Stability as you said was a major issue - but as a runner they were technically only aimed for a forward motion.

The basketball shoes were quite decent though - cushioning on them was far better than the runners.

You guys are crazy shox were some damn good shoes

The bb4 and the r4 are classics the r4 is one of the most responsive and comfortable shoes i ever own. A damn shame i wore them until the shox plate cracked

I agree with you on the BB4, R4 and some of the others. I was just pointing out that in general consumers aren't trending towards the 'out there' types of cushioning as they were in the early 00s.

You are going to use the example of a youth baseball team to justify your point? Lol come on now

Plenty of nba players wore shox for years with no problems

And what vood99 said is probably correct about the heavy thing because i was considerably heavier back then and athletes are heavier than your average person

The shox r4 were unbelievably comfortable to me. Probably the most responsive shox shoe at the heel ive ever had. The heel to toe transition with air at the fore foot was extremely comfortable

But i must say this is probably not the right thread to talk about shox as it is the kamikaze 2 thread lol

I agree with you on the BB4, R4 and some of the others. I was just pointing out that in general consumers aren't trending towards the 'out there' types of cushioning as they were in the early 00s.

I always wanted to try that blade thing adidas had but it just looked too dumb lol

But i must say this is probably not the right thread to talk about shox as it is the kamikaze 2 thread lol
I am glad we came to our senses at the end :)))
OK back to the Kami...... Does this colorway work? If not, what colorways would you like to see this in?

REEBOK-PUMP-KAMIKAZE-2-5.jpg

OK back to the Kami...... Does this colorway work? If not, what colorways would you like to see this in?

REEBOK-PUMP-KAMIKAZE-2-5.jpg

tell reebok to just release the ogs in the original colorways again

no pump just original form and actually release the original sonics colorway in abundance so people can actually cop comfortably

tell reebok to just release the ogs in the original colorways again

no pump just original form and actually release the original sonics colorway in abundance so people can actually cop comfortably

Amen on this - and if they wanna charge $140, they can take off the useless Pump and put Kemp's name on it (while sending some change his way).

Seriously, I think the hype created from the first retro will help them sell well if they drop em again. If the production number is large they may not fly off shelves, but they won't last long enough to see deep discounts.

Back
Top Bottom