Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Reebok been doing their thing lately, these were butter despite a few glue and paint issues.

if they do that are ya'll gonna copp right away or wait for discounts ? :lol:

I'm averaging about 4-5 pairs of shoes a year, maybe less now that FILA and Reebok are scaling back in Canada. MSRP is a non issue for me and I'll pay it for joints that I've been waiting well over a decade to come out.

I wont wait but ill try to use a discount code lol

Last time i waited and there were no more of my size

However there have been times over the last couple of years i could have got my size for around 140-150 which is not that bad although they retailed for 99

If i were reebok i wouldnt charge over 120 the next time unless kemps name is on the shoe

One of the reasons they sold well last time because of the design, nostalgia, AND that 99 dollar price tag

OK back to the Kami...... Does this colorway work? If not, what colorways would you like to see this in?

REEBOK-PUMP-KAMIKAZE-2-5.jpg
Not sure how close are you to them or what kind of an influence you might have, but tell them to get their act together, they need to fire whoever is running their PR/Marketing and find someone with a real love and passion for the brand, pay more attention to what people want and stop trying to be Nike/JB.

OK back to the Kami...... Does this colorway work? If not, what colorways would you like to see this in?

REEBOK-PUMP-KAMIKAZE-2-5.jpg
tell reebok to just release the ogs in the original colorways again

no pump just original form and actually release the original sonics colorway in abundance so people can actually cop comfortably
Finishline will be launching the OGs that you are looking for (black/white/green), i think its like October or something like that 

Yes, that is a known fact since late last year, give us some more other valuable information. 

Everyone will have them this time around, so expect them the flood the market. Its 20 years since the model came out, so I am thinking they will make a big deal out of it. 

Just copped a pair of the token38 Brooklyn's.... Pretty excited to get them in hand.  I have to say this is my first Kami 2, but the only other K2 I really want is the OG green/white/black, and it looks like I'll get a chance at those in Oct w/ finish line. With all the FNL checkout trouble online, I might go buy a gift card in advance or take a chance on. Got some K1s, and after the OG K2  I'm all KO'd on Kamikazes.

No need to create drama, the second edition will be everywhere and will sit for a while, maybe not as long to get a deep discount, but no need to lose our minds like the cats that go after the JB releases. 

I think I'm in the minority since I really like the twilight kamikaze hybrids, just really want to see them with a white lace switch.

Yes, that is a known fact since late last year, give us some more other valuable information. 
lol... no. It was a rumor, yes... go in the Jordan thread in read more rumors as they fly everyday. 

we pitched the bring back last year, it was approved by reebok a couple months ago.

as far as other news... i dont know what you want, oh i dont think you guys know there is going to be a wheat kami 2 hitting like nov.... did you? i dont frequent the thread enough to know for sure...

Which Kami do you guys want to hit for Xmas? OG... new color? .... any ideas? 

lol...yes, there are pairs of the "new" batch already being sold, or should I say sold out by now, on ebay, but thanks for the confirmation. JB threads we can leave for the young cats and the speculations there interests no one in this thread, unless someone is showing a line of new pickups and there is a bed on a cinder blocks on the background :))))

Wheat is a straight pass for me, and I am sure for most of the OG guys around here, but if they manage to release the original colorways done right...example - Black and White pair withe the proper textured nubuck (which was used on the Rail retro for some reason too and not on the Kamikaze ll), like most people said with the Kemp branding on the toebox, I know is not going to happen, but is a wishful thinking and for the $40 up-charge they are prepping it better have something better done. 

R rodrigofresh
For a holiday Kami release...an actual Christmas colorway would be nice. The Ghosts of Christmas pack was ok (I own all 3 models) but like the Wade Ugly Sweater idea this year was nice. Red suede/nubuck upper, green zigzag in a chrome type material like the Houston all star Kami, black and white midsole with white speckles on the black and red/green speckles on the white. White laces with extra green and red pairs. White lining.

@rodrigofresh

Can you talk about any new silhouettes dropping for the remainder of '15?

No new gimmick colorways please

If it aint broke dont fix it i wanna see the four og colorways return and not k2 related but the white azure og shaq 1's

@NobleKane You crazy man. That was the sickest retro+ for that shoe. Even Nike heads I came across gave Reebok props on that. I'm not the biggest fan of this silhouette but other than the OG, this one is fire. That rain detail was subtle and fool some to think that it was wet.

If the green was nubuck with no rain effect i think they would have been way better

The design is classic enough that it doesnt need funky stuff and materials

Same goes for the shaqnosis
shaqnosis were treated like an ugly step child, they didnt make one good looking pair outside the ogs. they had two good samples orlando and heat cws with 3m but went the cheap route. SMH they wouldve been instant cop for me at retail too. Kamikaze on the other has some dope cws, i got the black reignman, the sonic raindrops, the sonic jersey, and RTA.

Back
Top Bottom