Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Strange, my FedEx shipment said the shoe was coming on Friday/Saturday, but it came today. Third pair now, looking for the OGs and I'll be good.

Got two of them OG's :tongue:

Also, 2 Green\Yellow's, 2 All-star's, 1 Black\White, 1 Red\Black (and 1 OG Shaqnosis).

Might upload my collection if I'll get the chance.

Last edited:
Extremely shocked at what showed up at my door step today..

Because there was no solid tracking and I just got a ship confirmation the other day. When companies use usps to ship to HI it takes at least two weeks.

Did a little digging on the red and green colorways that popped up on eBay today and it looks like Reebok is doing a Team Bank run on the Kamikaze II in 5 colorways.  Not sure if the Black,Navy and Royals have the same quality,materials or details as the OG and Letter of Intent versions but they have issued a different new Reebok model number for all 3.  No idea if they will release at retail or even in North America. 

Last edited:
grr. I'm in Hawaii too. I ordered on the 15 and still no shoes.

Keep faith. I ordered the 15th. My tracking didnt update until this morning...or late last night. so im willing to bet they are going to show before the week is out. I hate that the companies use USPS. I ordered something else same day...not expected to arrive until 06 SEP. SMH. Except NIKE and karmaloop 2 day air out the gate.

Last edited:
Did a little digging on the red and green colorways that popped up on eBay today and it looks like Reebok is doing a Team Bank run on the Kamikaze II in 5 colorways.  Not sure if the Black,Navy and Royals have the same quality,materials or details as the OG and Letter of Intent versions but they have issued a different new Reebok model number for all 3.  No idea if they will release at retail or even in North America. 

all of these are fire.

shoulda just released these instead of all those weirdo colorways.

i know you all like the remember the alamo colorway but that colorway was trash they needed to remember the trash can and throw them joints in the trash lol

these actually look like they might be more leathery, especially the Navy and Black ones. I got those from the initial launch (OG Colorways) and they're more of a suede than leather. Those Navy joints might be copped if they don't have the checker pattern, that's what killed it for me on the Letter of Intents.

these actually look like they might be more leathery, especially the Navy and Black ones. I got those from the initial launch (OG Colorways) and they're more of a suede than leather. Those Navy joints might be copped if they don't have the checker pattern, that's what killed it for me on the Letter of Intents.
i found some close up pics about a week ago. i thought they might have been replicas because i had never seen or heard of these colors. oh and btw all 5 of these color ways have the same suede/leather like those green and red ones posted. the blue is not the same as the letter of intent. it does not have the checkerboard pattern. now i just gotta find those pics again smh

Back
Top Bottom