Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Edit: Grizz beat me to it.

Sucks that he left Reebok though, maybe that's why the decided to release his shoes albeit a little "modified" with the removal of his logos.

Last edited:
When is the expected delivery date guys! I Emailed token 38 no response! Please help so I can be on the look out

Can't wait to get these 
smokin.gif
really like these, kinda regret not picking these up

really like these, kinda regret not picking these up
They were only ok in person.  I wouldn't feel too bad, they were good but not great.  Still head and shoulders better than the Brooklyn Kamis tho.   Quality is similar to GR quality.  Both questions and the Shaqs had the best quality, stood out the most in person.  

Yes, that also includes the RTAs.  Didn't cop because both of the pairs I tried on had major flaws- first pair had a huge glue stain on the toe and the second pair had major paint issues on the midsole.  

The only pair I'd really want to go back for are the Shaq Attacks (but I already have the Black/Azure, so I passed).

They were only ok in person.  I wouldn't feel too bad, they were good but not great.  Still head and shoulders better than the Brooklyn Kamis tho.   Quality is similar to GR quality.  Both questions and the Shaqs had the best quality, stood out the most in person.  

Yes, that also includes the RTAs.  Didn't cop because both of the pairs I tried on had major flaws- first pair had a huge glue stain on the toe and the second pair had major paint issues on the midsole.  

The only pair I'd really want to go back for are the Shaq Attacks (but I already have the Black/Azure, so I passed).
That's crazy to hear. I hope there's not too many flaws on mine. I went with just the Shaqs, because the attaq 1's are one of my all time favorites.

When is the expected delivery date guys! I Emailed token 38 no response! Please help so I can be on the look out
It's not trackable yet...so no delivery date. Give it some time man. I just got confirmation at 7pm central time. I doubt they are doing everyone at the same time.

Shipping confirmed for RTA
Out of 1,000 pairs worldwide
Hope it continues to be a good sneaker year for me 8)

Last edited:
gameready gameready well the issue was on the PayPal I put my girls old email which is the user name and password that she has no access so I can't see or get any confirmation of anything

gameready gameready well the issue was on the PayPal I put my girls old email which is the user name and password that she has no access so I can't see or get any confirmation of anything
Onlyjs but coping reeboks
All jokes aside

You're saying you also can't log into token38 site?

@GameReady well the issue was on the PayPal I put my girls old email which is the user name and password that she has no access so I can't see or get any confirmation of anything
Sorry man. I can't confirm your situation then. I didn't think too many people were getting through with paypal. I created a login or registered through token38 and used my debit card.

Chill Bill Chill Bill I know lol I was very closed minded way back smh. The issue here is that she Locked herself out of that email. But it's my username for PayPal. There was the issue at the beginning panicked left that email when I made my purchase with my cc now I can't see a thing. I emailed token38 to send me details to my email no response. when I contacted customer service they said the only way of contact is through info@token38.com

Shipping confirmed for RTA
Out of 1,000 pairs worldwide
Hope it continues to be a good sneaker year for me
glasses.gif
The way the release was done kind of allowed a lot of people to grab them at their leisure.  Everyone who wanted a pair was waiting on them but they weren't really in the flow of the other all star releases.  Most sneakerheads are humming around 34th/ 125th/ Soho but the concentration of the Madison Square Garden popup and flight 23 on 34th caused people not to wander out that way.  That's I think why they didn't sell out in NYC.  

A lot of hella up to date sneakerheads still didn't know what I had on when I was walking around with my MSGs the other day.  a lot of "OH!  What are those?  How did you get them?"

The way the release was done kind of allowed a lot of people to grab them at their leisure.  Everyone who wanted a pair was waiting on them but they weren't really in the flow of the other all star releases.  Most sneakerheads are humming around 34th/ 125th/ Soho but the concentration of the Madison Square Garden popup and flight 23 on 34th caused people not to wander out that way.  That's I think why they didn't sell out in NYC.  

A lot of hella up to date sneakerheads still didn't know what I had on when I was walking around with my MSGs the other day.  a lot of "OH!  What are those?  How did you get them?"

Im glad it was a easy release
I wasn't in NYC so I have no idea what those streets are
All I know is
these bad boys is getting worn in the spring when it gets a little warmer

Agreed...plus Nike be handing out that super powerful Kool-Aid...

i got 1 outta 2, but thats the one i order by mistake which isnt my size 
mad.gif

im hoping the second email comes today they already withdrew my money

Back
Top Bottom