Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

i know for a fact i wouldn't wear the socks, but you wanna charge me $15 for shipping?? i want my socks b 
laugh.gif
Lol...Yeah man.

Honestly, I'm just glad to get my pair. I have the OG 96 All-Star colorway that Kemp wore in game (Most comfortable Retro I own) and now have these. Socks would be BONUS.

Overall im satisfied
Couple glue stains
And what seems to be a minor defeat in the suede
But I've had worse

Pros
Very lightweight
Comfort is there and the socks are thick didn't wanna take them off

The icy sole doesn't pick up much after walking around on carpet in the house
Compared to my legend blue 11s Icy sole which was like a Lint magnet!!

The package came in great shape
Favorite was the black card thank you note and the token.

Looks good on foot too
I give the full thing a 9/10
Keep it up Reebok

Overall im satisfied
Couple glue stains
And what seems to be a minor defeat in the suede
But I've had worse

Pros
Very lightweight
Comfort is there and the socks are thick didn't wanna take them off

The icy sole doesn't pick up much after walking around on carpet in the house
Compared to my legend blue 11s Icy sole which was like a Lint magnet!!

The package came in great shape
Favorite was the black card thank you note and the token.

Looks good on foot too
I give the full thing a 9/10
Keep it up Reebok
Wonder if anyone who got the original RTA's got these as well. Would be interested in seeing a comparison. I know the obvious cosmetic differences, but a I'm wondering about quality wise.

Wonder if anyone who got the original RTA's got these as well. Would be interested in seeing a comparison. I know the obvious cosmetic differences, but a I'm wondering about quality wise.
Im interested in that as well
i hope a video pops up
I don't have the remastered 7s to compare the tumbled leather
But hey im happy come summer these will be in heavy rotation.

Last edited:

I have the original RTA and I picked up a size 10 for my friend. I put them side by side...IMO they are identical quality/material/build wise.

Ran across these, said they were made for the "Sneaker Reporter" Travis Singleton, by Sole Shark x Reebok. But they look like they were customs with the Trail Blazers K2's being the canvas. Anyone know about these?

Ran across these, said they were made for the "Sneaker Reporter" Travis Singleton, by Sole Shark x Reebok. But they look like they were customs with the Trail Blazers K2's being the canvas. Anyone know about these?

Think these are customs. Seen them on IG from one of the Reebok head pages.

One I noticed was the opposite order of colors on the heel tabs.

http://postimg.org/image/4j2h651fh/

I think people were curious on the quality aspect...

Like there is no chili pepper on the tongue vector logo on the Revisited but there is on the heel. But the first release has the chili pepper on the tongue and heel. Yet IMO that doesn't speak to me on quality and materials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom