Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^
Unfortunately both legitimate and illegitimate sneakers have those stickers on them. I think they're necessary for the Chinese/Taiwan markets. The shoes look OK though.

Hi guys,
Hope you dont mind, can you LC these Big Bangs?

http://niketalk.com/t/643144/lc-lebron-9-big-bangs#post_25015522
They're real. I got that sticker on my kd4 Galaxy too and they're real. That Chinese sticker seem to be on a couple of the all star shoes that year. It was on boxes sold on instyleshoes.com back then. Early pairs? Or something like that. But they aren't fake, the 9s are easily spotted the shapes would be all off. And color.

My little biy spilled a cup of milk on my black ixs last nite. Anyone ever throw em in the washer?
I feel like the washing machine would cause the woven sides to fray. I would just dunk them in a water/soap solution and let them air dry for a few days

FINALLLLYYYYY Got Big Bangs! $220 locally.. one of my grail shoes 
Nice! 
nthat.gif
...They're still on my hitlist.

Prices have definitely fell on all the "hot" brons for the moment so i'm patiently waiting

I feel like the washing machine would cause the woven sides to fray. I would just dunk them in a water/soap solution and let them air dry for a few days

Yeah thats what i ended up doing. Congrats on the bangs :smokin i plan on getting chinas soon now that prices for the 9s are pretty low

Last edited:
LeBron 9s are my favourite as well. I own two pairs. Cool greys (which are beat) and the black and red colorway. I love the arch support and the zoom/max air combo is super comfy. Its the only type of LeBrons I actively look for on eBay. I usally wear a 12 but I have to go a half size up on the 9s.

I copped some Miami Vice 9s off eBay for 180 shipped. Shoes are in pretty decent condition but they have a little yellowing in the mesh on the toebox. Does anyone know how to get it out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom