Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I have a pair of Miami Nights but they did not come with the pink laces. what would be my best bet as far as alternatives to the pink laces?

Also grabbed a pair of mangoes for 80 bucks today. I of course have caught 9 fever after buying the first two pair.

After 5 years I scored on a ds pair for a little above retail. Comparing the part where the laces come in at the top the design is different than some I've seen on youtube. Is this normal or did I get jipped?

After 5 years I scored on a ds pair for a little above retail. Comparing the part where the laces come in at the top the design is different than some I've seen on youtube. Is this normal or did I get jipped?

Post them in the legit check thread. Probably will get more looks there.

They look legit.  

Those are sick dwoodactennis dwoodactennis

Picked up a second pair of bangs yesterday. One of my all time favorite Brons. Good time to be a fan of Brons these days, you can scoop some classics for much less than you could've 3-4-5 years ago.

Time to hunt for a pair of big bangs again. The pair I had was a half size to small.

Miami nights def on of the best.

I have a former coworker, I used to work at a certain sneaker store, who is willing to sell me a pair of DS Southbeach 9s. He's a good buddy of mine too, so I know they're legit and I know he takes care of them (They're DS, so they've been sitting in his closet).

My question: Would you trust the craftsmanship of the shoe to still be durable to wear? Or in other words, would you all be comfortable wearing the shoe knowing it's been some time since it's release. I'm just worried because I DO plan on wearing them, I just don't want to buy it and only after a few wears, it becomes a box full of chalk or the midsole separating or something like that. Any thoughts would be appreciated? 

I have a former coworker, I used to work at a certain sneaker store, who is willing to sell me a pair of DS Southbeach 9s. He's a good buddy of mine too, so I know they're legit and I know he takes care of them (They're DS, so they've been sitting in his closet).

My question: Would you trust the craftsmanship of the shoe to still be durable to wear? Or in other words, would you all be comfortable wearing the shoe knowing it's been some time since it's release. I'm just worried because I DO plan on wearing them, I just don't want to buy it and only after a few wears, it becomes a box full of chalk or the midsole separating or something like that. Any thoughts would be appreciated? 
I would trust it and cop them without hesitation. I bought a DS pair of the south beach 9s last year and have rocked them multiple times since, they feel great. I think the tech on these newer shoes will hold up better over time than say an air max or some Jordans (3s and 6s come to mind).

Really sucks they limited the colorways on the elite 9s. Was such an upgrade over the regular but all the best colorways are the regular version. Might still look for some taxis.

I have 2 pairs of 9s and haven't had any issue with either one.  No need to worry.

Back
Top Bottom