Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

What's the most i should spend for a pair of DS elite's (white)?

Last edited:
Legit check???

Thanks a lot man! I've been trying to hunt a pair down.. what do they usually sell for? Mine are 200$ shipped

My man, are you happy with your purchase? Asking for both legit and price checks AFTER you've made the purchase is redundant. What would you do if you overpaid for fakes?

My man, are you happy with your purchase? Asking for both legit and price checks AFTER you've made the purchase is redundant. What would you do if you overpaid for fakes?
what? First off, yes I'm happy with my purchase.. I thought they were authentic but I wanted to make sure.. I purchased them AFTER I got the legit check.. Secondary, who gives a **** if I ask for a price check? I wanted to know if I scored a good deal.. Is that against the rules or something ? Why do you care? It's a question for conversation purposes.. Please don't come at me for absolutely no reason other than to cause conflict

Last edited:
what? First off, yes I'm happy with my purchase.. I thought they were authentic but I wanted to make sure.. I purchased them AFTER I got the legit check.. Secondary, who gives a **** if I ask for a price check? I wanted to know if I scored a good deal.. Is that against the rules or something ? Why do you care? It's a question for conversation purposes.. Please don't come at me for absolutely no reason other than to cause conflict

Not causing conflict, just wondering your rationale behind asking us if you got a good deal? If we told you that you overpaid, how would you feel? :lol:

Looks like you wanted them and they were within your budget - that's all that matters really.

Not causing conflict, just wondering your rationale behind asking us if you got a good deal? If we told you that you overpaid, how would you feel? :lol:

Looks like you wanted them and they were within your budget - that's all that matters really.

Haha! Gotcha man.. sorry, wasn't trying to come off harsh on you.. now that I read it, I understand what your saying.. I'm definitely happy what I paid, like I said, I was just wondering lol

I always loved the way the 9's looked but hated the way they fit, 9.5 is a touch too short, and a size 10 is way too wide, so could never ball in them.  

Few months ago I just said "hell with it" and have been grabbing all the 9's I skipped.

Got these in today, retail plus shipping for a deadstock pair, extra laces still attached, I thought that was a pretty good deal.  

Last edited:
I always loved the way the 9's looked but hated the way they fit, 9.5 is a touch too short, and a size 10 is way too wide, so could never ball in them.  
Few months ago I just said "hell with it" and have been grabbing all the 9's I skipped.

Got these in today, retail plus shipping for a deadstock pair, extra laces still attached, I thought that was a pretty good deal.  

Nice pick up

Very good deal. Chinas used to avg about 300+ if I remember correctly. Just to find a DS pair is a great thing.

Gotta break mine out before the weather gets too nasty.

any feedback on Miami vice and taxis fit? I have swingman dunkman and mangos in size 10 that fit comfortably although my tts is 9.5. don't know what size I'd need for elites. searching gave a ton of results smh

Last edited:

Love this colorway :pimp:

any feedback on Miami vice and taxis fit? I have swingman dunkman and mangos in size 10 that fit comfortably although my tts is 9.5. don't know what size I'd need for elites. searching gave a ton of results smh[
any feedback on Miami vice and taxis fit? I have swingman dunkman and mangos in size 10 that fit comfortably although my tts is 9.5. don't know what size I'd need for elites. searching gave a ton of results smh

I bought them in the same size as the regular.

I bought them in the same size as the regular 9

Same size should be good. 

Back
Top Bottom