Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those Dunkmans are boo boo, Definitely disappointed, they couldn't play the Electric Green and Black together any better than that! 
30t6p3b.gif

Swingmans on the 2nd, Mango's on discount or 50...

To the dude that asked above, The galaxy lebrons are NOT GR.

Gonna add fuel to the fire...Nike's twitter said the swingmans are "relatively limited"

pimp.gif

Now I just made 20 more people want them
laugh.gif

WILL THERE EVEN BE ENOUGH TIME TO ENTER THE DISCOUNT CODE GIVEN OUT BY NIKE BEFORE PAIRS ARE SOLD OUT OR SITE CRASHES? EVERY MILLISECOND COUNTS. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA CHANCE IT. WILL USE THE CODE FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WILL THERE EVEN BE ENOUGH TIME TO ENTER THE DISCOUNT CODE GIVEN OUT BY NIKE BEFORE PAIRS ARE SOLD OUT OR SITE CRASHES? EVERY MILLISECOND COUNTS. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA CHANCE IT. WILL USE THE CODE FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

don't even risk it.

I thought about the same thing. Nike playing with people emotions again if they think they going to use that 10-15% on any of the Galaxy pack release shoes...
Best thing to do is just buy something cheap with it before hand use the code. Get your Galaxy kicks then cancel the order on the cheap thing you purchased and have that money go back towards the BB or something along those lines.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by SoSickening

+2
+3 I still think that they're GS whenever I see a pic of them

+6
Actually when I first say the Mangos I thought they were going to be a WMNS release only...
laugh.gif
+7  every time i see them i think i have to adjust the color/contrast of my laptop
laugh.gif

man with the madness that is going on right now on NDC for these cement 4's, I can only imagine how its going to be when the ASG pack drops. Straight BANANAS!

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

+6
Actually when I first say the Mangos I thought they were going to be a WMNS release only...
laugh.gif
+7  every time i see them i think i have to adjust the color/contrast of my laptop
laugh.gif

+8 Mango's are trash.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

+4
+5, and the dunk man are not as good as the lebron 8 ps version.

I agree.  Dunkman 8's are dope.
pimp.gif

Pass on the dunkman, unless under retail.  Will ID a pair instead.

Only must have is the swingmans. I do want the slh and mangos.

30t6p3b.gif
wrong thread. my bad.

here's a relevant pic. recent pickups. wore the miami nights tonight. been wearing them with some dark blue jeans a lot lately. they're way better with the black laces.
6839624345_f1103245cb.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

don't even risk it.

I thought about the same thing. Nike playing with people emotions again if they think they going to use that 10-15% on any of the Galaxy pack release shoes...
Best thing to do is just buy something cheap with it before hand use the code. Get your Galaxy kicks then cancel the order on the cheap thing you purchased and have that money go back towards the BB or something along those lines.

prior to midnight add something else you your cart and then enter the discount code. Then remove the item you added, when you add your galaxy shoes the discount code will already be saved into the cart

Back
Top Bottom