Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Any Miami Nights collecting dust on the shelves?

What size are you looking for? I lucked up and found an 11.5 in a Champs in Miami and had them shipped to my local store in Houston a few weeks ago. You're gonna have to do some calling around and locate them and then go to your store and have them shipped, considering you find some left.

10.5  And that's exactly what I'm going to do.  

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Anyone in Ohio know where to cop the Big bangs. I don't know of anywhere in Cincinnati to get em? HOH Columbus?

No Cincy
tired.gif
have you tried deveroes on hopple street?? Theyve been getting a lot of lebrons lately(chinas, christmases, BHM ect..) I have no clue if there getting them but it would probably be the best shot

Do you know how the demand has been there?

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

No Cincy
tired.gif
have you tried deveroes on hopple street?? Theyve been getting a lot of lebrons lately(chinas, christmases, BHM ect..) I have no clue if there getting them but it would probably be the best shot

Do you know how the demand has been there?

not real bad... I wasnt there for the chinas release but i was there for the Christmas and there was only about 15 people in line when they opened and they had both the lebron and kobes.... and i picked up the BHMs a day after the release..... But the Galaxys are a lot more hyped than both of those so im not real sure how its gonna be.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

With all the lines forming for the Foams, what happens with the lebrons reguarding the release? We line up behind those dudes?

1 of each, please.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Any Miami Nights collecting dust on the shelves?

What size are you looking for? I lucked up and found an 11.5 in a Champs in Miami and had them shipped to my local store in Houston a few weeks ago. You're gonna have to do some calling around and locate them and then go to your store and have them shipped, considering you find some left.
I'm looking for an 11.5 as well. You know if it was their last pair?
There were some MN at my local HOH in st.louis

Originally Posted by AME416

With all the lines forming for the Foams, what happens with the lebrons reguarding the release? We line up behind those dudes?

1 of each, please.
just be happy if the people who want the foams don't care about the lebrons, because thats what i am hoping for

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Cool Grey Lebron 9 $129 at Athletes Foot in Southlake Mall(ATL). My girl bought me a pair for Valentines Day at retail. Took em back ASAP, saved about $40.
Good pick up bro the cool greys are so underrated.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I'm looking for an 11.5 as well. You know if it was their last pair?
There were some MN at my local HOH in st.louis
Yeah, I feel like that happens a lot with Brons and HoH, unfortunately HoH won't do phone orders
frown.gif

So NT Seattle is gonna do wristbanding for these the same way they did for the Jordans.......better be on twitter next week for the drop

1 of each, please.
just be happy if the people who want the foams don't care about the lebrons, because thats what i am hoping for
Won't matter if I'm first in line.

1 of each, please.
Won't matter if I'm first in line.
If, I strategized the fastest way in the mall to get in line first. I know the time and closest door entry

Originally Posted by MayaR049

The Suppose To Be Foamposite Its Not
Its This Really Soft Material That Bends Real Real Easy

Thats horrible! Man I was really considering getting these but not if its fake Foamposite

$!# lmaooo what is that %%!!? i'm soooo straight.

anybody know of any pre-orders on the big bangs?? pm if necessary. thanks brahs

Thanks so much for posting that about the foamposite. I was so close to ordering my ID pair from Nike and now I'm so glad I didn't prematurely pull the trigger. Whewwwww...

Back
Top Bottom