Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

KingJay718 wrote:
Any Miami Nights collecting dust on the shelves?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

+3 I still think that they're GS whenever I see a pic of them

+6
Actually when I first say the Mangos I thought they were going to be a WMNS release only...
laugh.gif
+7  every time i see them i think i have to adjust the color/contrast of my laptop
laugh.gif

+8 Mango's are trash.

+9 They shouldve switched the mango color for another.

BIGSUPA....thanks for the pic. Ctk 7 > ctk 9

Originally Posted by vike105

You guys are sleeping on the mangos, but I'm not complaining, easier pickup for me

isn't that the best feeling? knowing that you like something that everybody else doesn't so it's an easy pickup.

the cannons on plndr are on back order and they are asking me to pay. i wonder if i should because i dont want to pay and have it returned.

With all the lines forming for the Foams, what happens with the lebrons reguarding the release? We line up behind those dudes?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

What size are you looking for? I lucked up and found an 11.5 in a Champs in Miami and had them shipped to my local store in Houston a few weeks ago. You're gonna have to do some calling around and locate them and then go to your store and have them shipped, considering you find some left.

Anyone in Ohio know where to cop the Big bangs. I don't know of anywhere in Cincinnati to get em? HOH Columbus?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

What size are you looking for? I lucked up and found an 11.5 in a Champs in Miami and had them shipped to my local store in Houston a few weeks ago. You're gonna have to do some calling around and locate them and then go to your store and have them shipped, considering you find some left.
I'm looking for an 11.5 as well. You know if it was their last pair?

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm looking for an 11.5 as well. You know if it was their last pair?

Yeah, that was the last one. If call around South Florida, the Lloyd Center Champs in Portland, and if that doesn't work, then just randomly call stores.

Despite the link I posted yesterday from HOH, I'm hoping other stores will be getting the Galaxy Packs. Makes no sense to keep making everything this limited when demand is so crazy.

Cool Grey Lebron 9 $129 at Athletes Foot in Southlake Mall(ATL). My girl bought me a pair for Valentines Day at retail. Took em back ASAP, saved about $40.

If anyone in the bay area is looking for cannons. Oxford street and georgios in San leandro still have cannons for retail. Not sure which sizes didnt ask. They don't do phone orders but doesn't hurt if you want them and your in the area to stop by and grab a pair.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Anyone in Ohio know where to cop the Big bangs. I don't know of anywhere in Cincinnati to get em? HOH Columbus?

No Cincy
tired.gif
have you tried deveroes on hopple street?? Theyve been getting a lot of lebrons lately(chinas, christmases, BHM ect..) I have no clue if there getting them but it would probably be the best shot

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

No Cincy
tired.gif
Corporate's not even gonna get em? I know HoH Columbus definitely will.
no corporate will not be getting any of the ASG shoes

Back
Top Bottom