Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by optimusp517

A video is up!

This is an international version of sneekgeeks.
roll.gif
Turrible!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These kicks look stupid tall. Look like blue shin guards.

As the price rises, so does the height of the shoe.

Medial side reminds me of the flightposite 1s.

me too
laugh.gif
it's more like a flightposite hybrid. And the carbon fiber weave pattern looks like a leg.
laugh.gif

I see the leg too. Lololol

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron 9s iD
source: nikeid's fb
67c54d65gw1dln6646in1j.jpg

Given the options that are seen here I already photoshopped a pair that I will be ID'ing. I'm not feeling those scarface joints due to the colored flywire so I'm rolling with these. This is exactly why I love ID's. You don't have to play by nike's rules.

^^^I think the weave will be the same color as the overlay judging from the ID picture samples Nike put out.

A lil salty about the color options.

I need some orange and Green air bag options to say the least

But this just forces me to get creative.

That could be a good or bad thing. Some might want to mix it up, but if you are stuck with that = no bueno

I was hoping that the mesh would be an option to replace the Carbon Weave like it did in those LBJ9 ID Template pics.

Really hoping the silver is metallic. Photo Blues/Pewters the only CW I really wanna ID if I get the Chinas.

Is there a ps of how the shoe would look if the clover part was leather/flywire/fuse etc instead of carbon weave?

Highlights of that video were the "Nike tick..nike tick" (check?)..
And him describing the "woven material......woven material" ..

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

^^^My opinion hasn't changed a bit....However, if I have the opportunity to make a decent profit off hypebeasts that just GOTTA have a butt ugly shoe, I'm going in
2hz2t4x.gif

Hey guys any info on the fit of the 9's? Are they as comfortable as the V2 8's or the PS 8's with the irritating carbon fiber plank?

Hopefully my uncle can come through and cop me a pair of dem Chinas
happy.gif
Biggest size they got on NDC is 11, just my size
happy.gif

now ya'll foolies got me looking at these chinas....

but paying 3 bills? it's gotta be a better way 
grin.gif
, or is that the going price? Looks like I'm seeing a lot of 260-270 price range.

and yes, I will def recant my previous statement of saying these shoes are ugly--- I like the more adventurous cw's, they have made me grow fonder of the shoe in general .  Not liking how I don't see any mention of GS sizes though
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom