Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I am.  I wanna pick up a pair for my brother's bday next month but prices are bananas.
seen a couple sell for under 400 these days so i was thinking people have finally moved on
laugh.gif

i'm sure you'll find one for a reasonable price bro

IMO, design-wise, 9s were the best shoe in the LeBron line to date. I don't know which LeBron is the best on court though i hear the Xs were good.

9s have to be my second favorite sneaker design wise.

My Miami nights got too small so I had to sell them smh they were my favorite pair

My only 9's that are worth posting here. Hope to get some chinas for a decent price, was going to get a pair the other day but they sold in the night...

About to pull the trigger on a couple pair of 9s. VNDS Cannons for 180 and VNDS Chinas for 200. Good prices? Still trying to get Miami Nights for around there, and I cant give away 300 for a pair of bangs any more 
mad.gif

About to pull the trigger on a couple pair of 9s. VNDS Cannons for 180 and VNDS Chinas for 200. Good prices? Still trying to get Miami Nights for around there, and I cant give away 300 for a pair of bangs any more 
mad.gif
Real good prices on Cannons and Chinas

About to pull the trigger on a couple pair of 9s. VNDS Cannons for 180 and VNDS Chinas for 200. Good prices? Still trying to get Miami Nights for around there, and I cant give away 300 for a pair of bangs any more >:
Wish I could find a deal like that for the Chinas.

Im about to sell my Ds chinas, 10.5 n Ds bhm , 11. How much should I list for? According to ebay chinas are 380-500. Lol which is why im looking for other opinions plz

Im about to sell my Ds chinas, 10.5 n Ds bhm , 11. How much should I list for? According to ebay chinas are 380-500. Lol which is why im looking for other opinions plz
I would want the BHM, but you'll prolly want more than I will pay 
roll.gif

i still want to punch my face for passing on hurricanes. What the hell was wrong with me? I have 15 pairs but canes are missing.

Please insert Ed Norton punching himself in the face GIF.

Back
Top Bottom