Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, the lbj 10 is pretty weak IMO. Just like the vast majority of the rest of his shoes. This is casually speaking as I understand they perform pretty well. Of all the lebrons ever released I have 2 pairs total... MN 9s and MV 9 elites. Not sure how they'll be able to top the 9s as I'm pretty sure that is his best selling, most popular shoe to date.

this was said about the 8s, when the 9s came out too..

People will never learn but whatever...

1 pair of Lebron 10 gold medals please

silver/black/orange and the black/red ones...I'm digging the colorways but I have to wait until I see them in person to make my judgement on these...

Geez Nike is REALLY relying on colorways to push kicks these days. I'm not crazy about the X's from a design perspective but the USA colorway is awesome, they're the only ones I'd spend my money on.

Why did the WHOLE run of X+'s sell out at Air-Knight's site, WELL ABOVE retail!? I'm talking $550 - $600 a pop! Won't these all be widely available? Smh
Thats the thing, we dont know if they are going to be widely available or when they are going to drop.

The train is already rolling. The dope $315 cws will sell out and the 11s will be priced at $400 and everyone will ***** and moan at first and then the cycle will continue. Y'all can't blame Nike when you salivate at mediocre cws and "justify" paying such an amount retail :smh:

Few things...
1. The LeBron X+ will retail for $290 US...not $315 as widely reported
2. The "China Jade" colorway is NOT a China exclusive...it will be available in the US on 11/10 in limited QTYs at $180
JM

Thank you for the update.

Really want a pair of Jades and $180 is right on target with the price.
Hopefully I can secure a pair.

Did the price change last minute or did they price it at $315 to get publicity? I guess well find out if the $290 price tag is on the box or ripped off. :lol: Anyway you look at it, it'll be $315 after tax. :smh:

Jade Limited? ruh roh...and here we go...

Last edited:
Not a fan of the Jades. If it were flipped with a red upper and jade accent then I'd probably cop but these are a pass for me.

The Jade colorway screams 'Christmas" to me

This was the inspiration. I guess if you're not Asian you wouldn't know.
large_3206_11051214.JPG

Last edited:
lol $290... what a coincidence that they are now just barely under 300 :stoneface:

gonna want to see more pics of the Jades.. as of right now im really feelin that "mango" colorway

nah someone mentioned a while ago that the price was $290 but at that point if your spending that much money i don't think the $25 is gonna make a difference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom