Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the Mangos on these, and the USAs. Those black/reds look horrible. I hope they make a few adjustments before they hit the shelves or they'll sit harder than most 1st release black/red Lebrons. If they kept it simple and took it back to the AZG 1 or 2 with an all-black upper, white outsole, red swoosh, they'd look 10x better.

Is that Silver/Black/Orange supposed to be this year's "Cannon" colorway? What emblem is that on the interior heel, a parachute or...volcano? Man, this shoe continues to disappoint! As if the textured swoosh only being on the $315 version wasnt enough, the color ways are being revealed as meh..... :rolleyes

Please Nike, give me a reason to like the shoe...

Those Mangos are 
nthat.gif
 The Black/Reds not so much.

I'm more excited for these than I was the IX. I can't wait.

man i'm really feeling these 10's almost every colorway that has been shown so far

Last edited:
the fake black/red were better color blocked than these smmfh but the orange blaze joints looks promising. might switch to flat laces if i ever decide to cop a pair of Xs

A step back imo. These don't look nearly good as the 9s. I do like the texture swoosh and diamond stuff on top of the midsole.

EDIT: BUT those Mangos are nice...

Last edited:
A step back imo. These don't look nearly good as the 9s. I do like the texture swoosh and diamond stuff on top of the midsole.

EDIT: BUT those Mangos are nice...
yeah, looks like I'll be saving some money with these.. but the mangos are my favorite so far.

Yeah, they put too much red on the Black/Red Pair. The shoe looks like it has too much going on. Im definitely not a fan of the looks on any of them. However, the comfort of the visible zoom looks like it might be pretty good. Does not look like I will be buying a pair. Oh well.

was really expecting a lot for the black.red colorway :smh:

well this makes it apparent that Petrie put little of his own design in the shoe. He used the same exact hyperfuse pattern, moved the swoosh, and gave it a 360 bottom. How about we get a new designer for the 11. Someone with some originality.

Will probably cop the gold swoosh Olympics for nostalgic purposes, then call it quits with the X. Too much else out there that I'd rather spend my money on, especially at this price point.

well this makes it apparent that Petrie put little of his own design in the shoe. He used the same exact hyperfuse pattern, moved the swoosh, and gave it a 360 bottom. How about we get a new designer for the 11. Someone with some originality.
Agree...this model just looks generic to me. If it wasn't for the backwards swoosh they would look just like a lot of basketball shoes Nike has been putting out lately. The IX's actually switched things up and were unique but they took a step back on this.

Black reds are turrible
Agreed.
ohwell.gif

I prefer the fake black/red pair over the legit pair honestly.

The "mangos" are alright though.

Will update the first page with pics of both in a bit.

I'll also add the prices for the regular X and the X+.

Maybe that will stop people from complaining about all the Xs being $300+
I doubt it.
laugh.gif

Ugh. I just wish they would drop another black: upper, white midsole, red sole and accents shoe like this.

nike-lebron-8-black-red-white-metallic-gold-1.jpg

very flawless, imo. But these black/red 9s and black/red 10s just don't do it for me. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom