Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shocker.

I'd cop the USA if they were the Red Swoosh vesion

On another note, I'm anxiously awaiting pics of the Black Diamonds. :nerd:

I think they'll be one of the better colorways of the X; hope I'm not wrong.

nothing against you toine, but i wonder how many people would feel different had lebron wore the gold swoosh and the red swoosh was releasing...

Isn't the + tech only compatible with the iphone (besides uploading the info onto your comp)? That's why i don't know why nike would just have some colorways (USAs) with the + pack. And what's going to happen when people get the iphone 5 with the different charging port? I'm still waiting for nike to make the fuelband app for android.

Last edited:
What a shocker.

I'd cop the USA if they were the Red Swoosh vesion

On another note, I'm anxiously awaiting pics of the Black Diamonds.
nerd.gif

I think they'll be one of the better colorways of the X; hope I'm not wrong.
nothing against you toine, but i wonder how many people would feel different had lebron wore the gold swoosh and the red swoosh was releasing...
I feel you.

I just think the USA Xs look better with the red swoosh instead of the gold one.

Whether LeBron wore the ones with the gold or red swoosh is irrelevant to me.

Last edited:
Numbers for the X+ by me not too bad, both stores I spoke to supposed to have decent numbers so not too worried. At least more than the 20 pairs mentioned before...that's a rough one. :smh:

No shots at y'all but I'll be damned if y'all don't make us sound like battered women out here running back to the one that beats us
happy.gif
y'all got us sounding like crackheads that can't fight the urges. Geez! How bout y'all but y'all money on being a smart consumer.
I wasn't trying to sound like a battered woman bro lol just trying to make sense of the situation. I like the USA X+ Gold Swoosh so I'll still try and cop. 

Why are some ppl surprised the $270 version will be the only one dropping? The 29th is a huge release day with KD, Kobe, Hyperdunks dropping same day. I'm still going with my gut feeling the red swoosh USA will release at a later date. If i'm wrong i'm wrong. >D
Not surprised the $270 pair is limited, it's a test to see how Lebrons with the Nike+ will sell, them hyping it up or both. I sense ppl are gonna going to go crazy over them even with that price tag. :smh:

I wasn't trying to sound like a battered woman bro lol just trying to make sense of the situation. I like the USA X+ Gold Swoosh so I'll still try and cop. 

Lol, I feel you, was just joking. I'm more so interested in how the release is going to be handled than the actual shoe. May sound crazy but I'm soooo fascinated with how Nike and 3rd party retailers are going to handle the whole versions situation especially with the colors and small shoe details. Might buy the Olympic for trade bait, find someone with deadstock 8 V1's (Bred, Veteran's Day, and Blackout) and see if I can pull off a Kupchak.

Last edited:
Lol, I feel you, was just joking. I'm more so interested in how the release is going to be handled than the actual shoe. May sound crazy but I'm soooo fascinated with how Nike and 3rd party retailers are going to handle the whole versions situation especially with the colors and small shoe details. Might buy the Olympic for trade bait, find someone with deadstock 8 V1's (Bred, Veteran's Day, and Blackout) and see if I can pull of a Kupchak.
Mitch is the biggest hustler Rayful Edmonds 
laugh.gif
. I might take my girl with me and cop 2 pairs. One to wear and the other for trade bait. Yea I think Nike made this whole X shoe deal one big cluster f*ck. I figured Nike was going to make people buy the 270 version first then release the 200 and 180 versions after.

regardless of what the new scenario is...there are still going to be a large number of people that are forced to buy the nike+ w/chip because the + w/o chip is sold out.
so the consumer must still be prepared to shell out the $300 in hopes that they get the Nike + compatible pair.
"forced" is a strong word.

Blah blah blah!!!!! Its a sneaker i was gonna cough up $300 to anyway cause i genuinely liked the shoe out the gate. No hype "persuaded" me with this purchase. Im just didsapointed with not being able to save a couple of dollars with the recent news but ,hey, this sneaker life is the life I CHOSE!!

Blah blah blah!!!!! Its a sneaker i was gonna cough up $300 to anyway cause i genuinely liked the shoe out the gate. No hype "persuaded" me with this purchase. Im just didsapointed with not being able to save a couple of dollars with the recent news but ,hey, this sneaker life is the life I CHOSE!!

Brah sneaker collecting is a hobby, not a way of life. No better had golf, chess, video gaming, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom