Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if these are Fake/Promos but I'm felling this Colorway..I seen them on YouTube

They are fakes, were part of the "rumored colorways" that dropped.
Here is the box they come in and all

Lol, these are just the viii's V3, which nobody wanted, with a higher price tag. Beasts don't care!!
hahaha so true. id personally call them the LBJ 8: v4 since they're a slight improvement > v3 but still very much resemble the 8.

hope theres a leather version (doubt it tho)

^^^

Straight to the factory outlet hash/back wall. You can give them all the nicknames in the world but those are straight garbage.

Just want to add that Nike's getting incredibly lazy with their designs, look at the outsole on those X lows - they have the '8' design cue on the heel that's been on low VIII, IX and now X. You guys are making it too easy for them by gobbling up their cookie-cutter, flywire/hyperfuse junk. Let these be RTVed and they'll be forced to come up with better designs.

Last edited:
If those are indeed X lows then they are a big letdown. Only the tongue tab gives it away that is the X. At least the pricing won't be ridiculous on them. >D

Last edited:
is it just me or does the nike swoosh on the lows look like the lebron 3?

The reality is that as much as you dudes in here cry and cry...you will all (well most of you anyway) be lined up with Credit Cards in hand ready to gubble these things up....regardless of the price....

You wanna know how I know??? Cause as long as there is a NT...as long as there is a WDYWT.....as long as there is a PICKUP Thread.....as long as there is an Instagram....Dudes will always clamor to be first...to be number one....to show what they got....

Put this on your mind for a minute (cause it truely feels like Groundhog Day)...A year ago....we had this fight in the 9 thread...dudes was crying about the price...crying about the Elites and the $250 price point....EVERYONE said HELL NO...Nike aint raping me....Ya..da..Ya...da...Ya....Nike was like okay..no prob...Drops the most proven colorway...Nike MV/SB in the $250 range to see who really got stamina to hold out....Make it even better then made them WAYYYYYYY more limited then the Taxis, which BRICKED out, Can STILL be had at RETAIL MONTHS later, and were even DISCOUNTED ON SWOOSH, so we have an instant sell out...and what happens..not only did cats line up, buy extra routers...use there girls twitter accounts to RSVP, they were gone before they hit the sales floor...even the RESTOCK was beasted over....So Nike is STDH like...yea...who said $250 was too much....

Trust..9 months from now...when you people see the SB (oh and BTW they are + and they are Bananas) you will ALL be beasting.....

The sad fact is..like I said before...most of you cats only pick up for the PICKUP thread...or to be the next Sneekgeekz or the next Franlations....How many sneakers can you cop..then instantly forget about as soon as the next hot thing drops...How Many MV are sitting in the boxes cause the Yeezys dropped....How many Yeezy's will be sitting in the Box (if) when the new color way of the Yeezy drops??? How many Lebron X will be sitting when the BRED 11's drop???? Its endless....Cause there are too many dudes that gotta have E-Props...To Many people that dont even care about kicks but thirst to have people on there tip....Gotta rock them to the mall so everyone knows was sup....

Ill stop this rant here by saying...I love kicks...I've loved kicks since I was 13...I been collecting for well over 24 years now...Ive slowed down over the years cause honestly...it just aint that serious any more....Yea I have the Yeezy's...copped at retail...and honestly they wasnt worth it...I got sucked in cause the 1st ones were incredible in EVERYWAY...these were just about the hype...Did I get the 9 MV's...nope...colorway didnt do anything for me....and I honestly didnt know where the extra $70 was going....Will I cop the X's....nope....Dude I got babies...I got a mortgage...got Three car payments...Private School...and a host of other Grownup bills to pay....So nah im good....

I leave with this...People need to start being honest with themselves....if you like and can afford it...go for it....dont just throw money away cause of the next man....If you believe the money is worth it...do you homie...and dont let anyone force you into either believing or not believing its worth it....

But while you guys are arguing...im searching ebay for some Vintage NB for $40 bucks....

EDIT...First post on the "new" NT...what happened to my post count??

MUTHA F****** REPPED.

STILL COPPING THOSE USA 10'S THOUGH WHEN THEY DROP :lol: :smh: |I

The reality is that as much as you dudes in here cry and cry...you will all (well most of you anyway) be lined up with Credit Cards in hand ready to gubble these things up....regardless of the price....
You wanna know how I know??? Cause as long as there is a NT...as long as there is a WDYWT.....as long as there is a PICKUP Thread.....as long as there is an Instagram....Dudes will always clamor to be first...to be number one....to show what they got....
Put this on your mind for a minute (cause it truely feels like Groundhog Day)...A year ago....we had this fight in the 9 thread...dudes was crying about the price...crying about the Elites and the $250 price point....EVERYONE said HELL NO...Nike aint raping me....Ya..da..Ya...da...Ya....Nike was like okay..no prob...Drops the most proven colorway...Nike MV/SB in the $250 range to see who really got stamina to hold out....Make it even better then made them WAYYYYYYY more limited then the Taxis, which BRICKED out, Can STILL be had at RETAIL MONTHS later, and were even DISCOUNTED ON SWOOSH, so we have an instant sell out...and what happens..not only did cats line up, buy extra routers...use there girls twitter accounts to RSVP, they were gone before they hit the sales floor...even the RESTOCK was beasted over....So Nike is STDH like...yea...who said $250 was too much....
Trust..9 months from now...when you people see the SB (oh and BTW they are + and they are Bananas) you will ALL be beasting.....
The sad fact is..like I said before...most of you cats only pick up for the PICKUP thread...or to be the next Sneekgeekz or the next Franlations....How many sneakers can you cop..then instantly forget about as soon as the next hot thing drops...How Many MV are sitting in the boxes cause the Yeezys dropped....How many Yeezy's will be sitting in the Box (if) when the new color way of the Yeezy drops??? How many Lebron X will be sitting when the BRED 11's drop???? Its endless....Cause there are too many dudes that gotta have E-Props...To Many people that dont even care about kicks but thirst to have people on there tip....Gotta rock them to the mall so everyone knows was sup....
Ill stop this rant here by saying...I love kicks...I've loved kicks since I was 13...I been collecting for well over 24 years now...Ive slowed down over the years cause honestly...it just aint that serious any more....Yea I have the Yeezy's...copped at retail...and honestly they wasnt worth it...I got sucked in cause the 1st ones were incredible in EVERYWAY...these were just about the hype...Did I get the 9 MV's...nope...colorway didnt do anything for me....and I honestly didnt know where the extra $70 was going....Will I cop the X's....nope....Dude I got babies...I got a mortgage...got Three car payments...Private School...and a host of other Grownup bills to pay....So nah im good....
I leave with this...People need to start being honest with themselves....if you like and can afford it...go for it....dont just throw money away cause of the next man....If you believe the money is worth it...do you homie...and dont let anyone force you into either believing or not believing its worth it....
But while you guys are arguing...im searching ebay for some Vintage NB for $40 bucks....
EDIT...First post on the "new" NT...what happened to my post count??

Thats exactly why prices keep going up. People feeding into the hype. Some people just cant help it.

Every single Lebron shoe I own was bought for less than 120. Which if you think about it, its where the shoe should be. I did buy the away Elites but with a 20% off coupon, and even then, they didnt fit the way I like, so they were sent back.

The MV IX's were horrible, I still cant believe people were so enamored with that shoe. But I guess with hype of the SB 8's, that was to be expected with a similar release on the IX's.

C.Webb has always been full of ****. Always
On a soap box complaining about Nike caking off his Jersey in college, yet homeboy was getting hundreds of thousands of dollars in college.
He left Nike over a dispute about money, the shoe price thing was just an excuse for him to past the buck.
He wasn't that dude.

Actually he's been pretty real, because he's always wanted affordable kicks. The same way KD has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom