Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a DM back from NT Chicago for the Blue Diamonds.

My homie better be grateful!

There's 2 HOH near me and one is doing FCFS for both Jades and Blues I think the other is doing raffles I don't understand why they follow different procedures within the same district

I REALLY DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING AGAIN IN A MONTH AS A GR BASICALLY...

SHOULD BASICALLY BE THE CANNONS ALL OVER AGAIN. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO COP THOSE. SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM FOR THESE.

NIKE WILL USE ALL THOSE WHO GRAB THE FIRST BATCH FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SECOND BATCH AND GET PEOPLE BEASTING FOR THE SECOND BATCH ONCE THEY START POSTING IN PICKUPS THREAD, WDYWT, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ETC.

PRETTY GENIUS REALLY IN HOW TO MAKE A MEDIOCRE RELEASE MOVE QUICKLY. I HOPE THE MARKETING TEAM IS COMPENSATED VERY VERY WELL AT NIKE.

These aren't mediocre, and neither were the cannons, though.

OPINION.

CANNONS WERE GREAT THOUGH. TOP 5 LEBRON 9. I LOVE MY PAIR. WORE THEM TO THE GALLERIA YESTERDAY ACTUALLY. :smokin

Chicago RSVP for Jades closed in 4 mins, for Blue Diamonds 32 mins...LOL!

Guess that tells you just how much people want the "Ugly Green Shoe" at that $180 price point...

FIRST BATCH IS SUPPOSEDLY LIMITED. PROBABLY WHY.

Lets be real though ... even when they gona release in a month it doesnt mean easy copp...
Everything sells out in record time here... plus keep in mind these are prolly the first lebron x most people will get
Dat 180 price tag is much more appealing to 270....

Those that miss out on the Jades gonna grab the Blue Diamonds. Seems like the trick Nike likes to go by or roll with the hype train.

Lets be real though ... even when they gona release in a month it doesnt mean easy copp...
Everything sells out in record time here... plus keep in mind these are prolly the first lebron x most people will get
Dat 180 price tag is much more appealing to 270....
Nike definitely has a Psych major in their Marketing department. 

Limit the jades at $180...buyers save face by being able to get the photo blue at $270 which is a GR.

Release Jades twice so that the hype builds and you have two instant sell outs.

Nike plays it smart, but im stoked that jades re-releasing the 11/10 was kinda scared that these were guna be a pass cuz money is tight now

Time to go do something, outdoors.

2mgnkuc.jpg

How does this RSVP system work are you better off replying as soon as the tweet goes out do you wait a couple min then reply I'm just confused.

How does this RSVP system work are you better off replying as soon as the tweet goes out do you wait a couple min then reply I'm just confused.
I've replied within 3 seconds and not gotten in. I sent my screen shot in to nice kicks when this RSVP stuff came up. It's either fixed or i'm blacklisted for whatever reason.

They should do timeline so it's transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom